Go fumes

moñiño's profile photo   06/14/2011 6:05 a.m.

I guess it happens to everyone.There are times that I notice that I lack strength and I don't feel like anything.I even have even appetite.Others are happy and full of energy, restless, wanting to move to the fullest and few others I am very bad coffee.Everything feels bad, everything bothers me and I am a cool and arguing for nothing.
What caught my attention is that in these anger, I do not usually be very low (I have ever done a control to self -study and had between 160 and 200)
But what interests me is how you fight it?Any remedy to mitigate bad mood or change it when we realize it?

salutres

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
06/14/2011 6:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How easy it is to blame everything to diabetes, right ????;)
I am certainly not willing to make everything turn around it ... and yes, hypoglycemia makes me in a bad mood but with a little sugar it is fixed ...;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/14/2011 7:59 a.m.

How easy it is to blame all diabetes right ????;)
I am certainly not willing to turn around it ... and yes, hypoglycemia makes me in a bad mood but with a little sugar it is fixed ...;)
>
I do not blame, but between before and after, there is a difference in many things from my being and my world.Nor do I want everything to revolve around her, but the refrana already says, have a friend and the enemy always at your time.
The more he knows about him, the better I will defend me and less will affect me.
Ah, and as I said, the bad mood, at least to me, gets rather when Esoty in the strip between 160 to 260. Neither at all nor low at all.
With hiccups I only have tiredness and headache (apart from other characteristic symptoms), but never bad mood since because of the forty pain that causes me in the head, I think neither discussion nor anything.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
06/14/2011 9:25 a.m.

Well the main thing is to warn all yours on the subject, to avoid discussions and that.In my house they know that if I am in a bad host it is because I am a little hip.What I do in those cases is not paying any point to anyone until it happens to me :)), by ignoring my people already deduces that I am low and I do not feel like bullshit.

For the bad mood out of hypos, performing some activity could diminish the bad temper, you see a walk around even if it costs you.When I am like this or I do some weight series, I go to run or I will turn around a motorcycle, after that I am in such a good mood that it doesn't matter how bad it can happen to me: Mrgreen :.

Or play Euromillion ... if you touch you, you don't be in a bad host in life: Mrgreen :.

Host's profile photo
Host
06/14/2011 9:38 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.