Attraction parks

kekiya's profile photo   06/20/2011 9:34 a.m.

Very good!
This will be my first summer with a bomb, and now with the heat many doubts are emerging me, perhaps many of them, very dripping. I do not know if you can help me in this one that arises: I would love to go to the amusement park, or to the parkWarner.When I had insulin bolis, put them in a backpack which he kept in some rental ticket offices, and because when he went to eat, he did it, avoiding that with the attractions of water, because the bolis would get wet.
Well, now with the bomb, everything is different. How do you do it?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/20/2011 9:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Kekilla, the truth is that I have been with the bomb for only one year and I have not yet gone to an amusement park, but it occurs to me that what you did before with the bolis could do it with the pump, but with a difference, I explain myself ..., you could put the basal with the bolis and then at eating connect the pump and put the bolus corresponding to the portions, yes, do not get dual-squares ha, ha ha :)), if we are not in the same, if a dual of 30 minutes and at that time you can put a temporary basal on the 1% bomb which is hardly insulin. Well it is an idea, I hope it serves you something II want to apply that for when I go to the beach, I don't think it's a bad idea ...:-/

paula's profile photo
paula
06/20/2011 2:14 p.m.

Ufff ... what odyssey ... is that, I had thought of several "ñapas", as they say ... hehehe. A serious, the bomb hooked as always, to the bra, and it is to hisonce, then put it in a small bag, guy like freezing. I would be something shabby, but hey, under a shirt it is not seen, and thus prevent the pump from wetBomb, but not before putting on a chute corresponding to the basal, and thus avoiding ups ... but of course, it would be the first time I do it, and I don't know how it can come out ... apart from that later, you walk, run,You move ... And that influences the basal that you can put yourself in the beginning ... :?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/21/2011 4:59 a.m.

Hello everyone, I do not produce much for Aki even though I read you often, I am a firefighter (bomb user) from Nov/2008 with respect to the thematic parks, I will tell you that I am with my little daughter and wife, in several, in the attractions of water what was to take my pump before getting up and put the plug did not put Bolus because you already know that the time in the water attractions do not last more than 5 minutes at most 10 between KeI get up to me if I got the gluteo area wet, which is where I wear the catheter you dry it and you put the pump, if it is a little that the pump put it in a bag of those of freezing the food well closed and kept itInside the backpack, enjoy the parks I are Terra Mitica last summer and in Port Aventura two summers ago, do not cut yourself to enjoy the attractions

scooterboy's profile photo
scooterboy
06/29/2011 4:16 a.m.

That more or less had thought about it, but of course, for example, when it comes to riding on a roller coaster, there is no physical space to load with a backpack, then of course, I leave it with what entails heat and movementsabrupt for insulin?Won't get bad?Why risk getting it down the attraction in my backpack and let anyone take it ... uuuff ... it gives me something

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/29/2011 5:06 a.m.

I say that, because in the attraction parks there is not much shadow that we say and you want not to be at least 6 h followed in the sun that has to affect insulin, noo?, I say it from experience that I beHe put the bad insulin, and 200 and Pico did not go down, Hassta that I realized that I could have been caused by it, I also do not know to you but the summer affects me a mogollón and the glucose goes up to me that it is a joy.:)

paula's profile photo
paula
07/11/2011 11:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.