Greetings!

Samira's profile photo   06/05/2008 8:14 a.m.

Hello everyone, my name is Samira and wanted to present myself and greet old acquaintances of another forum.
I will briefly tell you that I have been living with diabets for 25 years and currently with bad metabolic control.
Best of all scheme I have been a mother a year ago and I am delighted: D
I will continue to contact everything possible, to exchange opinions and for what you need and can help me.
An affectionate Sasludo.: D

Samira's profile photo
Samira
06/05/2008 8:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Samira, Welcome !!!!What a joy to see you here ... how about your little one ????That will see you more often for these new lands .... You will know that the Route de la Plata is open in this forum ...
A kiss

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/05/2008 10:32 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Samira, how much I'm glad ... a hug and a pinch to the little one !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/05/2008 11:06 a.m.

Welcome Samira !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
06/05/2008 11:13 a.m.

Hello, Samira.

Of course we remember you, and we are glad to see you again.

Welcome home

DiabetesForo
06/05/2008 1:28 p.m.

Hi Samira

What a joy to see you here.How is the little one?Héctor is called, right?Almost a little man with 1 year.

I hope you soon recover good values ​​and tell us things when you have times that 25 years of experience are many years.

A hug

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/05/2008 7:05 p.m.

What surprise Samira !!!!!!What a joy to see you here, you had a long time disappeared.
How about your baby?It will be beautiful with a year already, it seems a lie how time passes.
I hope to see you more often here, a beautiful kiss.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/05/2008 8:52 p.m.

Samira, are you the Donostiarra singer?... Welcome anyway !!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/06/2008 4:28 a.m.

Samira !!!Our Forera Rock !!!, you disappeared after your baby was born, I hope that your disappearance was because you have been very linked and that it is not due to major problems.I am very happy for your return !!.

DiabetesForo
06/06/2008 5:24 a.m.

What more emotional reception, thanks to everyone, from the heart.
I'm glad to know about you, little by little I will be updated.
Juanluis, yes, it is me, I have returned, heh, Je I am the authentic Samira, La Rockera Forera, Ji, Ji, has made me very funny. (But I am from Madrid, with an Extremadura soul, although I love Donosti)

By the way, we are preparing a concert to return to the "ring" in September or October, which is already done by the stage and I am envious of Ot, heh, heh, heh.

Hector is great, although now annoyed with the dentition, but very Salao!:)
It looks like his dad, which honors him, but I jo ... D a little, it is a joke, the truth is a very handsome and very nice child, who leaves with all the people and who behaves phenomenalSince he was born.
The problems have been others for which I have not been able to connect to the other forum. But Murasaki facilitated me and to which I have been able to let myself see again, that I already made you less to some.
So thanks for the welcome, this is pleased.
Kisses: d

Samira's profile photo
Samira
06/06/2008 8:41 a.m.

Hi Samira !!!
Good that you are again ... You've already told us a little, I'm glad Hector is so Salao ... Tell us more things, don't abandon us again.

Are you still with the pump?I also have a lack of control after pregnancy, at 3-4 months I started and that's how it is a roll, to see if we soon normalize.

kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/06/2008 8:52 a.m.

Hi Samira.
I have been in this forum for a short time but every day I am happy for getting.
Hearing people as you let me see a little the future that Maria can have as a mother, it seems impossible that such azaña can be carried out with how complicated it is to control a simple infection.I imagine that with the amount of changes in pregnancy, controlling the daybetes must be for note.Anyway, I'm very happy that you are here and everything you can contribute to your experience.
;);)

DiabetesForo
06/06/2008 6:26 p.m.

Welcome Samira!

I don't know you, but I hope to do it, so I passed around here!

Kisses for you and your little one.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
06/08/2008 10:32 a.m.

Hi Samira Welcome!

I don't know you either, but I hope to see you here everything you can, surely you have a lot to tell and that more than one will upload morality at many times.Congratulations on that little boy.

Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/08/2008 4:19 p.m.

Thanks again, Marcita, Jose, Mari.gar, and Anuski ...

Jose, the truth is the merit now is yours, that controlling a little one is difficult and if it is diabetic or has another chronic ailment, everything is more complicated, but surely the parents so phenomenal that these children have will have a future like theof any other healthy child.: D

Well, I insist that I will go through the threads everything I can.
A kiss to everyone

Samira's profile photo
Samira
06/10/2008 7:51 a.m.

Hi Samira delighted !!!I think that I would be good to meet people like you because I am new in all this and I am a little depress.
Greetings from Toledo !!!!:))

Isa's profile photo
Isa
06/27/2008 1:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.