Friouk - Gel refrigerators

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/21/2011 6:29 a.m.

I open a new topic because those I have found are quite old or include other issues as well.

The fact is that with the summer, I had occurred to me to use these gel refrigerators for the beach and the pool.On this topic:

Virginia commented that it was cheaper to ask them on the English page:

And I have placed the order on June 7, I got the email with confirmation, but today they have not been paid for the bank, nothing has come to me.I have written to the email of the email and another that I put on the page to ask them, to see if I have an answer.But I see that the pool time comes to me and I am still without the fridge for the pump, for the beach I still have time.
But I am with the doubt what to do, I make the order on another page or wait.

To those who have already ordered on this page, I have read that it takes you more or less 10 days, but when did you spend the charge to the account?Later or when did you make the order?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/21/2011 6:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They have answered me, and it has been quite fast:

Dear Elena
Thank you for your e-mail.
I am Sorry that Order Number 11174 is a 'lost' order;We Have Been Experiencing Submit issues Recently With Our Website for Which We Apologise.
For Speed ​​and Ease, I Would Ask You to Order Through Our Spanish Distributor:
CONNECIONI IMPORTACIONES Y SERVICIOS, S.L.
Tel. / Fax: 902 889 739
E-mail:

If we send the Order from the uk, please note that the Cost of Postage to Spain is £ 8.25 and would Take 5-7 Working Days To Reach You-We Would Need A Full Postal Address To Reure Safe Delivery.
With Best Regards

So my order is lost by mistake ...:-/
I have been thinking about if you take it in the Spanish distributor for the shipping time and evidence more problems, but I see that they do not have the cartel for the insulin pump, apart from being more expensive of clear ... like this I will try again with theUK, let's see if this time works ...

DiabetesForo
06/21/2011 10:39 a.m.

And what do they do? Do they return the money?: Shock:

DiabetesForo
06/22/2011 12:35 p.m.

They had not come to load it to the card, like this problem.

Yesterday I made the order again, and I sent him another email asking if I was correct to heal in health.And this morning, they have called me by phone from England (+44) and I had a small English exam :))
They must have some kind of problem on the page with the cards of the card, because it has told me that I did not have them and I had to give them.It gave me a little thing, but as it has been well identified from the company Frio.uk and with the name I had told me by email, I have given him the data.And at the time, I had another email with the confirmation of the shipping and the monitoring number of Royal Mail.

I have been very funny because in the answer email I had translated part of the message to Spanish, with all the pint of having used the Google translator: D

I calculate that I will arrive next week, I'll tell you ...

DiabetesForo
06/22/2011 2:01 p.m.

I asked for it last year, and well.It came to us even before 10 days, but do not believe that I used it a lot because I read that the humidity affected the pump, to the point that it was off.Have you heard any of that?In case I was cured in health.

paula's profile photo
paula
07/11/2011 11:19 a.m.

Well, I had not read anything ...
I have already used it a couple of times, and for now I am quite happy with her.With the Black Fundita, it does not seem that it is wet, and if it shows fresh when I take it out.
Anyway, as I am not going to use it very often (4 or 5 times a month and only in summer), I do not think I will spoil the bomb ...

DiabetesForo
07/12/2011 3:51 a.m.

Hello!
I recover this thread because I anticipate a hot vacation and I bought a case of these cold.
I have read in this and another thread (beach and bomb I think it is) that it is possible that it is necessary to put the pump in a plastic bag so that it does not get wet.
Is this true?
I have asked for it but it has not yet arrived so I don't know very well how the Fundita's function is ......
Can anyone who have it and use explain to me if it is necessary to protect the pump?
Thank you so much

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
06/18/2012 6:49 a.m.

Well, speaking of this issue: I have a bomb since last year, and last summer, what I did with the bomb when it came to bathe, was to take a backpack -like Neverite (where I put a couple of juices in case I hada hypoglycemia and a light soda, to take something!I think that is enough ... right?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/20/2012 8:34 a.m.

I have the cold bag and it works perfectly, I bought it on eBay and I arrive in a few days from England.
In Spain you can buy this list of distributors.
Carterafrio.es/content/puntos-de-venta-partícular
The bag is submerged in cold water for a few minutes and the dry gel crystals inside are hicher and preserved cold up to 72 hours. By far the best for my taste so far.
It was already even the refrigerators.

DiabetesForo
07/12/2015 3:30 p.m.

ana82 said:
hello!
I recover this thread because I anticipate a hot vacation and I bought a case of these cold.
I have read in this and another thread (beach and bomb I think it is) that it is possible that it is necessary to put the pump in a plastic bag so that it does not get wet.
Is this true?
I have asked for it but it has not yet arrived so I don't know very well how the Fundita's function is ......
Can anyone who have it and use explain to me if it is necessary to protect the pump?
Thank you very much

Friouk.com/media/1283/frio_travel ___ insulin_cartera_de_instruct_nstruct_n_folleto _-_ol. PDF

Here explains you very detailed everything is really very good and it will be very useful.

DiabetesForo
07/12/2015 3:35 p.m.

Afterego said:
ana82 said:
hello!
Is this true?
Thank you very much

Here it explains you very detailed everything is really very good and it will be very useful.
Link
Cold portfolio® for insulin pumps includes an impermeable inner lining so that moisture does not transparent to the insulin pump.The cold portfolio® is also dry to the touch thanks to its exterior case of Cambrelle®.

DiabetesForo
07/12/2015 3:40 p.m.

I use the doctor's poucho, cheaper and last longer.You can see here the comparison:

Link

And in 48h.at home.

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
07/12/2015 9:36 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

Apart from Frio UK's are unpresentable, I've been for more than 4 months of jumping for other topics (professionals).The sales director is called Vicky and is the least resolutive person I know.

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
07/12/2015 9:38 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.