Piercing

Amparo's profile photo   06/21/2011 7:26 p.m.

Hello everyone, my daughter is now 16 years old and you want to get a pearsing in the ear cartilage.They have told me that there it costs a bit of healing.Can you have any problem because it is diabetic?The last hemoglobins have not done very well.This between 8 and 9. I don't know if I should wait for him to get off.Thanks for your comments.All the best.

Amparo's profile photo
Amparo
06/21/2011 7:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If I am not badly informed, when you have the highest glucose, it costs you more to heal a wound.Googleing a little the only advice that is repeated is that of: is not advisable .In the case of doing it, you have to walk the parrot in case an infection appears.

Aer If someone more experienced can clarify it better, I have never had a piercing.

Host's profile photo
Host
06/22/2011 7:29 a.m.

Thank you host, I think it is better to wait for the next control to see if you have lowered.
All the best.

Amparo's profile photo
Amparo
06/22/2011 1:33 p.m.

Hello!
I carry several pearcing and the truth is that I have never had infections or any problem ...... Although I also have no healing problems (I don't know how your daughter's wounds heal when he has them).
In case my experience is something.
All the best.

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
06/23/2011 10:58 a.m.

My daughter has two, one in the nose and one on the lip.
Apart from looking ugly, they have not given him a lot of problem.She also does not have good controls, but she has not had healing problems, although she has been very aware of hygiene and disinfection.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/06/2011 4:11 p.m.

I have taken Porsin when I was a criajina .... and obviously, carrying a good hygiene of the "wound", and using surgical steel porsin, at first it does not have to happen anything, but of course, each person is a world,And more with the theme of sugar

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
07/08/2011 12:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.