diabetic or not.?

tono's profile photo   06/29/2008 1:04 p.m.

Hello everyone: my question is, one afternoon I had 173 2 hour after I had to play, the next day on an empty stomach 105, 3 days later I did an analytical and came out 124 in an 85-115 scale.Then I stop eating sugar and my last measurement has been 81, am I at risk of being diabetic or are I already?thank you.

tono's profile photo
tono
06/29/2008 1:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Look at the truth of 170 ... (I think) I do not remember well, for me it is high, so my endocrinologist has told me a normal person his levels are 80 to 100, Ami grandfather did the test and he left him 125And they told him that he was prone to be diabetic, I would not eat sweets better to prevent than regret.I do not know how your eating habits are but take care of yourself, battling with my levels are nothing stable 340 or more and very low sometimes I do not learn well but in that I walk.

My advice is if you can prevent put everything on you, pay close attention to how your body behaves with certain foods and then tell me to help us and learn together in that I walk.And check and don't let you spend time.: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/30/2008 1:09 a.m.

Welcome to the forum tone !!!!

I hope you find the information you need in the forum, so you comment, you have only had an out of the ordinary control, I do not know if it is very indicative or not, my experience does not have much to do with your case, it appeared to meSuddenly and with very high and constant levels, I hope someone else can give you their opinion.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
06/30/2008 4:47 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello tone I am also new in all this and I cannot help you much but what I can tell you scheme you now and that you take care of yourself, well according to learning I hope to help you something else. A greeting from Toledo;)

Isa's profile photo
Isa
06/30/2008 6:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.