Hello everyone is new and I am lost

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/30/2008 12:56 a.m.

Hello my name is Aracely but I like them to tell me Chely :) ,.
I am 21 years and 14 years of being diabetics, the truth is sorry but until a year ago it was a hypo Glusmia or a hyper, I have had several convictions and one handling: ((. Well the truth was from a town whereNobody knew about the disease I inacured and was the rare for a while, in short my sugar levels are almost always high, I am telling the carbohydrates and it depends on what it eats is what I inject myself.(I would like to know if someone uses it and knowing how they are doing, I have beenlike others.

The problems I have had is my view and a little my nerves.I would very much like having friends (a) since I have few to tell the truth I do not have this problem.I just know children from a camp but I have met them for months and I don't know anything about them.

By the way I would love to be a mother, and I want to do everything possible to achieve it.: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/30/2008 12:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the Chely forum !!!!

I am sure that you will find many people in the forum with which to share experiences about diabetes!;)

On the other hand, for what you say, perhaps it would be good if you changed the insulin inhaled by an injected (eye!, Personal opinion !!!), I have heard that the inhaled insulin is being withdrawn, you can see more information here:

Link

Maybe it would be good if you told you with your doctor and look for alternatives.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
06/30/2008 4:51 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome, Chely: p
Here there are many people who can clarify your doubts and lend you a hand, I am a diabetics mother and I don't know much of adults.
A kiss.

DiabetesForo
06/30/2008 5:33 a.m.

Hi Chely, welcome!

Well, you will see, exubera was already withdrawn from the "world" market, and in Spain it was only 6 months for sale more than 3 months of extension after the announcement of its withdrawal to give time to those who already used it to change your therapy... So little we can help you with personal experience, yes, you could inform us about who provides it to you and especially how ..., it is a very interesting fact !!

Anyway, (it never hurts, it is not going to be that

:-/), Check with your doctor !!

You will tell us !!

DiabetesForo
06/30/2008 10:25 a.m.

The insulin exuberates here was also 6 months, but I bought it for a year, until January it expires and ends, but it is no longer in the market.My endocrinolaga told me to continue with it but look in another endocrinologist and told me to change.So I am better using it to decree a little until January: d.

In addition to injected into the arm, legs and stomach where are they most injected ???I am fighting because it hurts and I have hard and I would like to change from part.I tried on my back but I can't be that I don't look at myself and it hurts.

Aracely Mtz.Sin, Mexico.: P

DiabetesForo
06/30/2008 7:24 p.m.

Thank you very much for the Bienbenida to all: d.

Fer check the page and scared me for cancer in the lung, I talked to the endo and told me that it was in exfuminating people, I hope nothing will happen to me, and sent me to take some exams in case you doubt theI really want to control diabetes and not complicate it anymore.Thank you very much ehhh: D

DiabetesForo
06/30/2008 7:38 p.m.

Hi Chely.

Forgive the question, but do you use glucometer?
It is that because of your way of expressing yourself, it sounds to me that you calculate the insulin depending on what you are going to eat, without taking into account what values ​​you have.And, above all, it seems strange to me that with 14 years of diabetes, until a year you have not known what hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia is.

I am not making value judgments.I simply ask to understand you better.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
07/01/2008 2:40 p.m.

Hello Alea

If I use glucometer and checked 2 times a day, but two hrs after eating not before, but ... I'm going to check before eating I would be more controlled.I know what is a hypo and hyperglycemia.As a child I checked once in 6 months and made it with strips, I was very withdrawn from the city, I know there is no excuse: Oops: but now I want to get well and do the best for being controlled.
If I have the sugar at 120 or 130 I feel bad, as if I was starting a hiccup, :( and I have to eat something. I have to get used to it.

DiabetesForo
07/01/2008 6:02 p.m.

According to my first recommendation, which is sure to be the same as the other foreserAt dawn.Also write down what you eat and any interest data (exercise, passing diseases, etc.)

Once this is done, see the endocrine and adjust the insulins and the rations of hydrates.

Remember that it is the doctor who must mark the guidelines.We only guide as diabetics with greater or lesser degree of knowledge, but we are not doctors.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
07/01/2008 7:06 p.m.

Hello Alea, thank you very much I will take into account and I will check several times during the day.

Then I tell you how I went with the endo.

Aracely Sin., Mexico.

DiabetesForo
07/03/2008 1:16 p.m.

Chely ... hello again, I've been without entering and until today I have not read ..., I imagine that buying consumables for a whole year respond to a commercial need, I don't know, some type of discount orFear of not finding the product ..., that there will be a weight of weight, otherwise, I do not think it is a very good idea to accumulate in large quantities ...
Anyway, I hope that having to start again with the old therapy does not cause you many problems

See you!!

DiabetesForo
07/07/2008 4:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.