My experience

raul's profile photo   07/04/2008 2:24 a.m.

Hello estimated colleagues as they are fine, how good I am.
Well I go to talk to them something that happens, it turns out that on June 29 that day I walked badly feeling all day, as well as tired, I felt some heats that climbed and went down my body, total night cameAnd I had to attend a wake that was close to the house was of an aunt and as is customary in a wake to serve coffee in that ocation instead of coffee or they began to give you soft drinks, cocas especially, every little while a coca I remember thatI took about five until four in the morning that I went to bed, I got up at half past seven in the morning I prepared two cafes, it can be said that I prepare them very sugary, and I started to feel something wrong and I went to aHealth Center near Ahi and about eight in the morning I told a nurse to check the pressure, he told me that he was perfectly, so he tells me hey he has lifted the blood glucose ultimately, I told him that about five monthsAnd I went well, then she tells me comes on an empty stomach, I told her, I took two coffee to me, not to mention that almost all the previous night I take cocas until I checked me and tells me with very open eyes you are on the edge ofSomething very serious I don't know how it has been walking, so I told him what happens, he tells me brings the altisisimo sugar, as so ..... I told him, how much I tell me you bring 140 then I told him and what does that mean that tells me you haveThat you are hospitalizing very bad, I said hear but I had two cafes already, he tells me, he does not do it on that day to have a terribly bad emotionally, I felt that the world fell, I hardly slept and the next day on an empty stomachI went to take it and take 120 glucose, well I began to exercise some hour for some diet and at ten days I took out 84, to the other ten days I took 96, and the other ten days I took 97 of this seven days ago.The levels are that I do not understand, I went to ask the nurse and tell me this very bad you for those figures so my concern, is that these figures are not handled so I ask you.
Thanks in advance partners I wish you the best in this life byeeeeeeeee.

raul's profile photo
raul
07/04/2008 2:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Raul, how are you?

140 It is not a value to hospitalize anyone especially if it has spent the whole night of the wake ...

Anyway, anyway, and ... you'll tell us !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/07/2008 4:47 a.m.

Hi Raul, I buy those 140 now !!hehe stress diabetes and I spent the crystone ...

A little k you are taking care of you are giving you very good values, in my opinion I play an exaggerated pelin nurse: p

kisses

DiabetesForo
07/08/2008 1:53 p.m.

I think, as they have already told you, that 140 is not to exaggerate, in addition to everything you took, provided that the measurement is made in mg/dl.In other units, such as mmol, I don't know about what values ​​it should oscillate.
Take care of yourself.

DiabetesForo
07/08/2008 3:50 p.m.

Hi Raul.

Look, the measurements usually do them in mg/dl and I will tell you, the range that a non -diabetic person must have is 70 to 110 mg/dl on an empty stomach, if you consider that you were drinking coca and then two well -sweetened coffees and you took 140.... hahaha or the nurse took your hair, or I was an employee of intentionIt could be due to the revealed, that you had not ingested food, in short, other causes could ever be a state of hyperglycemia.Normally a non -diabetic person after a good meal with dessert and drinks included carries their glucose levels up to 150 - 170 mg/dl, and with the passing of the hours and physical activity those levels fall to normal.

Do not worry, and less when you have been reviewing and you have seen that you do not exceed 110 mg/dl.

Kimi's profile photo
Kimi
07/08/2008 6:36 p.m.

Marcos, if what you have is not a tease of hair, why do the governments of all the countries you have commented continue to spend millions of euros every year on medicines and consumables for diabetics, why scientists continue to investigate with stem cells and do not applyYour miraculous diet?As someone has said, we are non -gilip diabetics ...

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 5:15 a.m.

As I imagined, the website that quotes has expired, that is, it cannot be visited.It is not that I have any interest in everything you have, much less I believe it, I just wanted to check what you tell and I see it, you do not get me out of the idea that it is a sovereign tease as any other.If you have healed, I'm glad, but I'm not going to do experiments with my daughter.In addition, I just investigated on the Internet about Omnilife and do you know what I found?Thousands of complaints for fraud and deception in all the countries you mention, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico.You don't have a market here.

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 5:04 p.m.

I had not bothered me to look at those pages, pk to laugh laughing as you want to be written, worse than diabetes is to have an food system of Punta Technology (TB eats for pleasure and very healthy) and thanks to theNoe mami for verifying that it is a scam;It is not blessed to play with certain things.

Good weekend that is finally Friday :)

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 8:43 p.m.

Marcita and Raquel are pleased by Marcos, go to tell others.

Raul don't worry about those levels because they are not alarm ... take care of yourself.

Isa's profile photo
Isa
07/13/2008 5:36 p.m.

My experience is that in Colombia when I was diagnosed, the diabetes told me that I was going to die at age 15 and aim for several diabetic coma to happen to occur, as we know things in Colombia are complicated and eleven years ago it wasmore and many times I was used without insulin and when they entered Spain here I enter the hospital with almost 800 g of sugar, the truth is that I have had a bad time, but I know that I am not the best to give advice but with control and dieteYou can lead a normal life
By the way I am now 23 years old, I just say that you have to realize the luck we have with the treatments that are now.

Greetings: D

djchiquitita's profile photo
djchiquitita
08/27/2009 4:21 p.m.

noelia's profile photo
noelia
08/27/2009 5:33 p.m.

For Marcos Villacob, here the only incredulous that there are that ers, go with your lies to tease other people, diabetes has no cure, that you come to tell us, I personally have been with type 1 diabetes almost 19 yearsAnd if you have a good control everything goes to wonder !!!!!!0 complications

Ultima glyd: 4.9

Debut: June 1991

Novorapid: 2-3-3-3-2

Lantus: 21

barry's profile photo
barry
09/20/2009 8:34 a.m.

OHHH a 4.9 !!!What enviable !!(Of the good: d) Congratulations on the effort.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
09/20/2009 4:10 p.m.

Anapp

Thank you Ana Poppe, the glyds I usually have quite similar to it, the previousI just had the honeymoon that it was at 8 yo, but well I can give thanks because I threw 5 years with the moon of honey, since I have read x here that many people have only lasted months and now I have already takenAlmost 19 years with this and it seems yesterday when I got out ......, you will see how you will also get that gly

barry's profile photo
barry
09/21/2009 3:17 a.m.

It seems a lie that there are people who want to sell such lies and dumps about something that every diabetic sae that what we have is an incurable disease that is for a lifetime and that thanks to God, with good control and diet, a normal life can be made.Although I loved, personally, I still have a hard time taking the diet, and that I am 10 years ago that I am diabetics with pills and a dose of insulin at night

DiabetesForo
10/28/2009 5:21 p.m.

Courage, Esther.

Tell us what regime you carry, how much insulin and what kind of life do you do, and it is possible that we can help you.Eating well and carrying good control is a matter of practice.

Health and welcome.

DiabetesForo
10/28/2009 5:36 p.m.

Hi Ester, Welcome !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/29/2009 5:23 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

GAKES TO ALL PORAVOIDA AND APCISE FOR NOT TO HAVE PRESENTED BECAUSE I HAVE THEY THROUGH THE FACE AND WITHOUT PRESENTED! WHAT EDUCATED WHAT I AM !!!
I follow a diet of 1100 k because apart from diabetes I have hypothyroidism and fibromyalgia. Worse of all is that I endThe tyodes I put on bad grape when I see that I do not lose a kilo. In house we are 5 and when I have to make the food I do not think too much about me, that my husband hits my anger when not as well because the diet is myLife, as my endocrine tells me, so I think it's a bit psychological.
Have a good day.

DiabetesForo
10/29/2009 7:43 a.m.

The truth is that the diet is a rollazo, but you have to think about health.And yes, with hypothyroidism (I suffer from it) it is much more difficult to lose weight ... but a healthy diet and a little exercise sure helps you.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/30/2009 4:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I am new on this issue of diabetes, in fact I do not know certain sciences if I am diabetic, my subject is as follows:

About two years ago I have destabilized in blood sugar, I do not take medication but I control food and do exercises periodically, on an empty stomach I usually have 110 mg/dl and there are days of up to 115 mg/dl and others that are the most, less than 110mg/dl and very sporadic less than 100 mg/dl.

Then in other schedules of the day I have between 125 mg/dl and 135 mg/dl ,,,,,

According to a letter I read:

The optimal values ​​are:

72 to 110 mg/dl (or 4 - 7mmol/l)
Less than 180mg/dl (or 10mmol/l) if an hour and a half is measured after meals.
So regularly is my blood sugar, my question is the following ,,,

I should consider a diabetes patient or not?

The other question is how I do the conversion of (mg/dl) to (mmol/l)

Thank you very much, I will be attentive to your answers, they are very important for me ,,

Raul0804's profile photo
Raul0804
05/29/2015 3:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.