My experience

raul's profile photo   07/04/2008 2:24 a.m.

Hello estimated colleagues as they are fine, how good I am.
Well I go to talk to them something that happens, it turns out that on June 29 that day I walked badly feeling all day, as well as tired, I felt some heats that climbed and went down my body, total night cameAnd I had to attend a wake that was close to the house was of an aunt and as is customary in a wake to serve coffee in that ocation instead of coffee or they began to give you soft drinks, cocas especially, every little while a coca I remember thatI took about five until four in the morning that I went to bed, I got up at half past seven in the morning I prepared two cafes, it can be said that I prepare them very sugary, and I started to feel something wrong and I went to aHealth Center near Ahi and about eight in the morning I told a nurse to check the pressure, he told me that he was perfectly, so he tells me hey he has lifted the blood glucose ultimately, I told him that about five monthsAnd I went well, then she tells me comes on an empty stomach, I told her, I took two coffee to me, not to mention that almost all the previous night I take cocas until I checked me and tells me with very open eyes you are on the edge ofSomething very serious I don't know how it has been walking, so I told him what happens, he tells me brings the altisisimo sugar, as so ..... I told him, how much I tell me you bring 140 then I told him and what does that mean that tells me you haveThat you are hospitalizing very bad, I said hear but I had two cafes already, he tells me, he does not do it on that day to have a terribly bad emotionally, I felt that the world fell, I hardly slept and the next day on an empty stomachI went to take it and take 120 glucose, well I began to exercise some hour for some diet and at ten days I took out 84, to the other ten days I took 96, and the other ten days I took 97 of this seven days ago.The levels are that I do not understand, I went to ask the nurse and tell me this very bad you for those figures so my concern, is that these figures are not handled so I ask you.
Thanks in advance partners I wish you the best in this life byeeeeeeeee.

raul's profile photo
raul
07/04/2008 2:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.