bone injuries

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/12/2008 2:45 p.m.

Hello, I would know if it is very common that in diabetes there are lesion in the bones, such as the bone of my breast's right shoulder, I stuck completely, then at the time of giiring it, it causes a lot of pain, this, with the time, I complicated, to the point that it was impossibleday, ellla began with rehabiiliitation sessions, which, if they have shown little improvement, however, we still continue with the doubt, that if this of injuries are very common, or if anyone knows the real causes for whichThis injury is produced

I hope someone can help me ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/12/2008 2:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,

I do not know any case in which a diabetes is related to bone injuries ... It sounds very strange, personally, I think it has nothing to do with diabetes.

The best thing is that a doctor diagnoses the case.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
07/14/2008 4:39 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.