Hi, I'm Concha and New

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/01/2011 11:16 a.m.

As I explain in my presentation I have a lot to learn about all this and about food, I am type 2 for a year and I take diamben in the morning and at night. The links that sent me are being very useful. The monthAfter they made me analysis and glygic hemoglobin di 7.1, something that my doctor seemed high. How much is it advisable?I forgot to say that I am 53 years old and if debuting as a diabetics will have something to do with menopause. Another question: Hydrates how much less better or do you always have to take something?I suppose that a diet only of proteins will not be good either.
Thank you all, you can see that I am a rookie and something brute with this mess.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/01/2011 11:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello shell!
Welcome!
A 7'1 hemoglobin is not so bad, it is advised that it is always below 7.
Carbohydrates you must eat, in my opinion, they are and must be the main source of energy in the body.It is advised that in a balanced diet the hydrates are between 50 and 60% of the total.Do not avoid them, but try to eat the least glycemic index and not pass them with them either.For example, if one day you eat rice or pasta, which usually has many carbohydrates, avoid bread a little, or if you eat another green Jews, you can afford a little more bread, it is just an idea for you to see theConcept, neither does it have to be so, it simply tries to wear a balanced diet.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/01/2011 11:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.