Hello, almost identical similar.

Günter Szchupeton's profile photo   07/01/2011 5:32 p.m.

Dear clones:

My name is Günter, I'm a palette and I don't understand that people are happy without diabetes.I am type 1 for a long time but diagnosed for a lot less.Nature has granted me prodigious qualities: I have soft bones, blow ears and I am bald, however I was able to endure as a captain the metabolic fluctuations without protesting or resorting to traps (the heroine tempted me but I knew how to bestill).In this time of trajines I have hooked on benzodiazepines because the 12 doctors who consulted confuse honey with anxiety and dizziness with apprehension and neuropathies with Google.I stopped visiting doctors because if it had been 13 you would tell me, oh, bribon, if that number is that of evil distribution!During the time that I treated with anxiolytic diabetes I was not happier than now, but it is true that it was not as a yonqui as I am now.However, everything seems to work: my girlfriend is especially affectionate, that of the pharmacy puts me eyes, in the hospital I have plug and somehow I already suspected from before Efebo that my life would be linked to a needle and, also, to afeather.

I am also banished and stateless: I finally have something that will be forever because, although at the moment I seem overturned, surely my girlfriend will leave me again.

And maybe it does not produce much here because I am with the conditional and the agent who watches me the movements does not have special love.I swear that now, to steal, I do not move from the sofa: I rapiño my grandfather's pistachios who, in addition, is blind and diabetic and allergic to nuts.

Kisses to Cascoporro, for all of you, almost identical similar!

P. D. Thanks for space and information.Diabetics are normal types and we can even be happy, eat panchitos and play patchís.And if not enough, we can even put a cable and consult.I have my experience at the service of you, almost clones, and I declare myself proud to have an accepted chronicle, assimilated and without which I do not believe myself to live (basically because, as you will have a colleague, I am not allowed to live without it).Moms and parents of those creatures without treats I care for a hug of love (for creatures, not for you) and know that, diabetes, will not make life less linked.

:)

Günter Szchupeton's profile photo
Günter Szchupeton
07/01/2011 5:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome, you and originality.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/03/2011 10:50 a.m.

Welcome and thanks Gunter for your way of saying things, and Paleto nothing.Almost identical: we are a great family.:))

Consu's profile photo
Consu
07/03/2011 3:04 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Congratulations on your prose and feather

dsrodri's profile photo
dsrodri
07/03/2011 8:17 p.m.

Thanks for the welcome, to the three and the whole community.And I'm going to tell you one thing: I have never wanted to enter the police :)

Honestly it is more frequent to hear me talk about the disease as if that were not that, or even more radical, as if I were delighted with it.It is also possible that humor escapes and reaches frivolity, but even with that I have in mind that it is a disease and as such it is necessary to treat it.Do not transfer the limits of trust with her;It is mine, but I impose not to give space in my intimacy because it will not treat myself better if I make it corresponded: diabetes will not be less inclement because we have affection.And if you want to plot us, you will.No, he will not understand in love.And as has been said recently, we will try to disappoint her daily, during each and every day.

Yes, it can attack us, but we have sufficient resources to corner it, counteract and suffocate it.And to ours, friends: let's be happy to be giant sweets.Others eat them, we can choose who states the tooth;)

Günter Szchupeton's profile photo
Günter Szchupeton
07/06/2011 6:48 p.m.

hehehe .... totally agree with you: D and with a sense of humor everything gets better .....

Welcome!!!!!!: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/07/2011 3:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.