Prevent and treat diabetes.

Jesus Solis's profile photo   07/17/2008 2:17 p.m.

Hello my name is Jesus Solis, I am a doctor and I set in Mexico.
My ascendants have been type 2 diabetics and 8 years ago I had the beginning of diabetes to control and do not take any medication, I control it with nutritional regime.
For 35 years that I obtained my medical title as a surgeon, I am interested in this subject and those related to metabolic problems.
Type 2 diabetes mellitus is 50 % hereditary and 50 % consequence of a "bad food technique."
Inheritance is something that cannot be modified, but the bad food habits yes and it is where I have dedicated myself to research on problems such as diabetes (type 1 and 2), obesity, high cholesterol, etc.
But for now I will talk about diabetes and later there will be time for the other metabolic conditions.
Diabetes 2 has been increasing its appearance and despite the technological advances of the 21st century we know of friends, family, acquaintances, etc.With new cases.
Teconology is for devices, the human being is the same in its functioning from thousands of centuries, so technology does not according to it.
Treatments with medicines come and go but there is no talk of epidemylogic reduction of this condition;Which means that something is wrong with the prophylaxis and therapeutics of this condition.
If you are reading these lines, you must have a person suffering from diabetes 1 or 2 and the problems that it presents because when you go to the medical service they indicate a "diet" based on calories or carbohydrates or fat and in addition to hungerEven more doses of medications.
Appearance of injuries due to the figures to the discharge and low of blood glucose, dizziness and other discomfort caused by instability of blood sugar.
Diabetes 1 requires insulin;2 No (except extreme cases such as burns, severe accidents among others).
2 sometimes of tablets.
But the community denominator is the appropriate feed not diet.
You will have tried many "diets" advised by nurses, nutriologists, medical and other health personnel but always required higher doses of medications and when this happens to take "loads" of glucose to counteract hypoglycemia (sugar casualities).
Well so as not to tire this occasion I invite you to be told about your personal or family or acquaintances about diabetes 1 or 2 and we can have a link so that existing cases can be controlled and those who have family precedes of diabetes,Prveenir the appearance of this condition.
Remember: Diabetes control is fundamental with an adequate nutritional regime.
Greetings for all and united against this condition.

Jesus Solis's profile photo
Jesus Solis
07/17/2008 2:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello by chance, did you have a consutory in Plaza Imagen and subsequently consult at a Tizapan hospital in San Angel?

Maricruz Tellez 's profile photo
Maricruz Tellez
12/03/2017 8:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.