What has life changed from diabetes?

roxio89's profile photo   07/02/2011 2:10 p.m.

I get 17 years old (4-8-2006) ... few, but many compared to babies who already suffer ...
I had the crazy head with that age, imagine ... I thought all day out, boys, etc.I was still more mature with that age than all my friends, and that some were bigger than me …………… but from there every time my crazy head was changing, becoming a more mature girl, eachstronger and at the same time weaker.I don't know if it was why I left less and less, I did not feel so much, but still came out enough ... little by little because the friends leave you a little aside, since as you are not on the wave of going so much and that then thenWe were increasingElls and others, the institute, work, etc.
Regarding the injection of insulin and others, because I fuck me ... enough, but I get used to it.
I get used to not eating sweets, ice cream, etc.although occasionally I give my whims.What does not get used to me is that they sometimes feel sorry for me ... and tell you: are you diabetics?Oy what a shame !!And they already start asking you questions that burst you from !!!!!!!!!
I have no serious complications with diabetes, a little protein in the urine (microalbumine) and the last hemo something high 8.3 ... but that has only been these 6 months ago. Before I had excellent control.
With the family because everything is good, sometimes one can feel misunderstood and muxooo !!or the insulinaaa that you forget!
As I think I already committed around ... because I am very nervous, sometimes I feel ... but I always go ahead ... sometimes I think about my future to move forward, what awaits me .... Of course I think that I think thatMy future is going to be more of the same and I get depressed more ... but I always get ahead ...
So much that my first year with diabetes was Malisimoo !!Suspendi 2nd of baccalaureate barely without studying, not towards the egg, I had no feeling of anything ... but the little depression now have nothing to do with this ...
That is why I am so read for some posts in the forums about this ... because my head goes back ... and thinks ... but it also helps me ... and that's why I open this thread ...

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
07/02/2011 2:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I believe that everyone, to a greater or lesser extent, we have gone through it.
My thoughts for change were:

I am diabetic, so I am special.as special?Well, despite having a disease for life, I do the same as you, with more illusion, more desire, I value it more, I fight every day, that is, I am a fighter, you who have no disease, you do nothing more thancomplain and get carried away by the current.I have learned to take into account the details and value everything.I have marked objectives that despite diabetes I will meet, because if I am able to fight and control diabetes, that will not be able to do?Ah, and forgive, where I said special I mean incredible.

Salutres

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
07/02/2011 8:21 p.m.

Hi Roxio89: I am quite older than you, but I feel in the same way, sometimes well, sometimes badly, you cannot avoid ignoring this stick, but we must try to make us more times than bad, because here it is written so many and so manyCases of people like us, and with more years of diabetes, without any problem for it.You are young, and you should not lose joy, especially in front of anyone, they notice it and unfortunately sometimes set aside.Above all do not lock yourself in yourself, fix and salt, have fun!that you can!
I also tell you that you have a very long life in front of you and that you anime, pamper and control yourself.
We lost some friendships when my husband had a strong problem for a disease, and they gave us aside.That was not friendship.
At the beginning of entering this forum was like you, but the verad is that I have always been something depressive, but with a lot of forterability to move forward, luckily.
With diabetes I put on worse, but I have currently exceeded 99 percent.Now I am happy because the hemo goes down, finally.:)
Encourage, pamper and control, goes for everyone, a kiss: P

Consu's profile photo
Consu
07/03/2011 2:49 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

I have been in this for more than a year, it is very little.To be honest, I have thought of the minimum on this subject.Sometimes I think I can be working erroneously, but I don't worry about tomorrow, it's more, I'm not interested in knowing it.

When DM1 diagnosed me, I obviously depressed myself a bit and thought that my life would no longer be the same.But when I understand this disease as it is, I realized that I would not affect my life much.The only difference is that I am now an insulin-dependent.

I am with a fucking mother, even much better than before, further things and enjoy them more.I am 24 years old and I do not deprive me that others do not agn, well ..... eat an entire cake, an ice cream tarrine, etc, etc. that I do not exhaust: MrgreEnvy that others do, I like to take care of myself.I go out to party, concerts, biker concentrations, minivacations with colleagues, and a long list of etceteras ... and so far my glucometer has not "threw my anger much" :))

Host's profile photo
Host
07/04/2011 9:17 a.m.

Thank you very much for answering !!I wish you the best !!A hug.

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
07/06/2011 2:23 p.m.

Thank you very much for answering !!I wish you the best !!A hug.

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
07/06/2011 2:23 p.m.

Hello everyone!
I am 24 years old and I have not been with DM1 for a year, so I am not the most experienced in this disease, but little by little I will be.
The only thing I want to add to everything said by others, is a phrase, that I do not know where I read but I think it is essential to somatize in all DM1, and it is that: "I have type 1 diabetes, I am not diabetic type 1";Because what I am is a person like any other, as special as the one that most, the DM1 is not something that controls my life (in the important things or most of them), it is a more complement that defines me, such asmy blue eyes and blond hair;By this I want to tell you that you do not let yourself be controlled by the DM1, because it is something that will make you stronger than the others, more special ... what does not kill you makes you stronger ... I encourage everyone !!

ray-ban's profile photo
ray-ban
07/23/2011 7:07 a.m.

Today is the day ... The damn day that entered me in the hospital with 450 sugar ... HCE 5 years.
Anyway I follow the same thing, bad gusts, good gusts, etc.

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
08/03/2011 7:43 p.m.

Roxio, do not carefully thinking of the date on which your life, experiment we say a change.
Everyone, and I think I am not mistaken, we have experienced different phases of acceptance of the disease, with telling you, that it has cost me 9 years to accept it.Different from others, nor did anyone think she was a sick girl.Endocrine because the one I had was a bad person who painted my disease as if it were the worst in the world ... in the end ... but a few years ago, about 6 or 7, they gave me almost very followed 3 very fat, very fat,With knowledge of knowledge ... and you are afraid, a lot, put interest and think about my health and my future, and rejoice for finally doing things well. You don't know the adrenaline and joy of joy when I got my first 6.7 from Hemo ... I cried and everything !! And my endo almostCry too !! Hahaha, having seen me being a rebel breed that happened to everything, to a serious and responsible girl who fights for herself ... uuff ... ea, take this as a challenge, always try to do things rightand go for a good figure. He doesn't always come out, but at least you have to try.
All the best

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/04/2011 6:11 a.m.

Thank you very much Kekilla !!The truth is that I have my raxas came to me with 17 years and I had a bad time, very badly .... then I improve the thing ... but I had my raxas ... and now I am having a bad state ...I think that having nothing to approach at home, neither work nor anything like my head and along with my last analytical that I had fatal because ...

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
08/04/2011 8:26 a.m.

mine was on my birthday, so :?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/04/2011 12:34 p.m.

Mia Owash Mother, that is a very fat task !! Go a gift for your birthday ... :?...
Roxio89, but morale whims, it is logical and normal that you have, I also have them!The strange thing would be that you did not have them, you had no worries and everything was wonderful!.... at least, when I lose a loss of morals for diabetes, I get into these forums, and you want not to encourage me to talk to people, share my fears, my concerns and my doubts.than a psychologist. I have learned much more here than with my doctors, and I have felt very wrapped talking to people who have gone through the same as me, and encourage me and make me see that this is not the end of the world., I have to fight a little more than someone normal, but hey, the challenge is to want to do that effort...but the more I want this, the more difficult I find it to get it, that I do not stop doing it ... but it is an issue that spends many hours in my head, but well, I prefer not to give it many times at the moment.What to want is power, and with a lot of effort and sacrifice, I will get it one day.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/05/2011 5:05 a.m.

Kekilla I like your attitude ... If it is true that we have to fight and I am doing it ... I would also like to have children here for a few years (I only have 22, hehe) and I am already thinking a lot aboutIt ... but well from here a few years will see everything, that I first need work and a house ... hahaha ... and how things are ..
And it is true that the forum is joy ... See the comments of people like you or write about your own things helps a lot ...
I would ever like a camp for people with diabetes, or some kedada, Congress?, etc.I don't know how to be with people who have our same concerns, etc.
I plan to go the summer that comes as a volunteer monitor to some camp of diabetic children, I don't know if I will get it and if I will be working or not ... it would be something that would help me to realize and I think I could also help these children and alsoThe experience of being with them would be unique ...

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
08/07/2011 2:18 p.m.

I guess we all think the same.
I really, is that when I was digested that I was diabetic, I did not want to think about why not even that.
My parents had a bad time, they thought that they were to blame for something, that if I won me wrong, but I didn't think about anything.
I was the first year, passing it, to what the doctor told me and without having anything.Then the years went by and sometimes you don't look much at you.
I am a person who affects me a lot about me.I have spent bad years in my family and I really left my illness aside, I knew I had diabetes, that I had to click, control ... but it didn't give importance.
Until one day my endocrine, made me open my eyes .... I couldn't have more lack of control, I had to take care of me, because in diabetes I am first.

Now that I am among friends ... what I have fatal are the descents .... it seems that they have a panic.I fuck a lot when I have them at work, I don't like it.
When I have them at night ... Look ... I carry it as I can, at first my partner was scared and got up running to look for me sugar, tail or cookies ... now I always have sugar on the bedside table.

Altranoia's profile photo
Altranoia
09/25/2011 11:48 a.m.

Hi Atrenia, I believe that we can all have that fear that you talk to the descents, but conical your body will know how to go forward and know how to react on time, it is better that the more people know that you are diabetics (I speak of work, friends etc.) Better, (I know everyone in my work, x q I prefer it like this) although I carry a little plate in the neck where it also puts it, I am a very pre -person ....... and there are many years and those whoI've been, I hope I have helped you

barry's profile photo
barry
09/25/2011 12:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.