Where are the Social Security monies

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/07/2011 12:05 p.m.

Copay?Sanitary cent?Benefit reduction?

No. Manger hunting.And there are many.I am going to tell you something that has happened to us recently in the cider house (that in peace rests):

Our "dear" managing, which we are supposed to hire to make us the necessary efforts, paperwork and others, to have everything in order, he dedicated us to send us to all kinds of companies "friends" so that they would solve themselves.mandatoryThus came one of health.He charged a paste, but okay.Another of occupational risks came.He did not inform us just anything.It was we who put the premises in signage, extinguishers, etc.They gave us 4 chorras recommendations and charged another paste.

But another day came one of "data protection". Protection of what data, if we are a family business?No, it is mandatory, because you handle supplier data, etc.
Let's see, that the data we handle are public;that do not tell me if they have a dear or savings in Switzerland.
No, it is the same, it is now mandatory by law.Total, almost 300 euros for registering (not then counting the maintenance of the file. And that made us discount for being of that morning managing.
It turns out that one day I went to consumption, to look for the claims sheets that our kind manager had forgotten to provide us, I consulted the subject, and I find out that we are the first bar of Cáceres that does the data protection.And yes, that it is mandatory to register at the data protection agency, but that the procedure can be done online and is free.

You can imagine my face.I mounted in anger and went to managing to demand explanations.They put a face of fools (it did not cost them much) and they told me that they had been told that it was so, but that they would send me the aforementioned to explain to me.Now comes the best:

This Alejandro arrives, with a carpetite in which the law that says is mandatory.I tell him yes, but that they forgot the little detail that it was also free if I did, and that I wanted my money.Then, Alejandrito tells me, as who sees the light, that there is a way of recovering my money.
That already interests me.Explain.
You will see ..., there are some data protection courses subsidized by Social Security ...
Fuck off.I have no time or desire to do courses.
No, if you don't have to do them.
So?
You advance the 420 euros that the course costs.Signatures like you do.The SS pays us and you return it to you in quotas of the SS.And what we pay us, we return your € 300.
Mecagoentoloquesemenea.Are you telling me that to recover my money I have to cheat social security and that you earn for courses you don't give?You are a scoundrel.Get my money where the cucumbers bitter, and hopefully you spend it on medicines that the SS will not be able to pay because the money has taken it gentuza like you.And get out of my house and not come back, that we do not want mangant here.

Result: my money flew, and I plan to air this issue, although I have no witnesses (except my son) to denounce it in a court.
And the worst part is that, commenting with some clients and suppliers, more than one has told me that they have signed courses that have not done, at the request of their companies, where I deduce that there is a generalized pig: the SS subsidizes courses and certain businessmen fromaccording to certain companies that offer courses, the pasta is distributed.

Then there is no money for strips, bombs, dentists, dependency law ...

How will there be money, if children are taken?Who watches this?

That's how we are doing

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/07/2011 12:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see, I understand that both your child and you during this time quoted and autonomous, right?In that case, it is not quoted for professional training and therefore you have no right for social security to subsidize any course.

Companies that have salaried workers or in the General Social Security regime quote a part for professional training, according to the amount they pay per year have a credit for training courses that their workers must do and it is those courses that pay theSocial security.

Regarding data protection literally scammed you, I handled very sensitive data, I implanted it only two years ago and I did it through the training credit, I did a course for 420 euros that returned the social follow, now I pay forMaintenance 150 euros a year.

Unfortunately we live in the country of picaresca .....

DiabetesForo
07/07/2011 12:43 p.m.

No, Prado, for reasons that do not come to the case, my son Fernando was the businessman and both Jaime and I figured as his employees.
And for this simple reason, that of being Fernando's direct relatives, we had no right to subsidies or ss bonuses, or anything.
As you can see, everywhere they have given us.

DiabetesForo
07/07/2011 12:51 p.m.

Ahhhh ..... clarified, so you could have done the course and would have returned the cost of it.But that who has the obligation to inform you is managing or advice.
And yes, subsidies or bonuses for relatives of family members cannot be received and I see it very logical since it would give rise to the number of frauds.

DiabetesForo
07/07/2011 12:59 p.m.

Alea, do not cut a hair, and proclaims the name of that manager to the four winds.The bad professionals who are left without work as soon as possible.

That type of people, in any sector, do nothing but harm good professionals (that there are in all sectors).

The SS and the pasta that is "lost" is something applicable to the entire administration.

Recently the City Council of Zaragoza has called a contest to hire a gestory that makes an expense reduction program.Of course, we get free, because the company that does the study will only charge if there is demonstrable effective savings.And it will only charge 1% with an adjusting stop of 2.3 million euros: Mrgreen:

I mean, we pay a company to do the work that they would have to do as city managers, or the officials who are on the payroll ...... But they sell it to us as an important savings plan for the city.

As we continue like this, in the end we will not be "outraged" the result will look much more to the French Revolution .........

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/08/2011 4:20 a.m.

Prado, what maintenance do you pay for data protection?:-/
There is an obligation to communicate the files that are had and maintain confidentiality ... I imagine that in your case, encrypted databases, backup copies etc.

DiabetesForo
07/08/2011 4:07 p.m.

This way Spain .................................

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
07/11/2011 6 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.