Hello

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/24/2008 1:19 p.m.

: Oops:

Hello, my name is Claudio and I live in Barcelona, ​​I have recently discovered this forum and because of how little I have read it seems to me that I will find good and serious opinions.

In spite of spending 6 years living with diabetes I still have enough ignorance.

I hope to contribute my experience ..... By the way, my first question, I have read that it is advisableIs it advised at the waist?

Thanks and greetings for all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/24/2008 1:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Claudio.
It is advisable to prick with a minimum distance of two fingers around the navel, which I cannot tell you why but I imagine it will be because there will be more capillaries in that area.
All the best.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/24/2008 8:14 p.m.

: Oops:

Thanks Beky, I will start looking for new places, I think in my case it is a subject of custom and comfort.

Good weekend !!!

DiabetesForo
07/25/2008 4:13 a.m.

Hi CPBARNA, Welcome !!!!I found out about the waist and/or abdomen ... Well, one of those should not have, because I look and look and I only see gut.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/25/2008 5:59 a.m.

Welcome, Claudio, a very familiar name for me.

Well, greetings

DiabetesForo
07/25/2008 8:10 a.m.

I also want to welcome you.I can't tell you why both fingers around the navel.
Greetings.

DiabetesForo
07/25/2008 8:18 a.m.

Welcome to the Claudio forum !!!

I hope you find all the information you need, about why it is not recommended, I wouldn't know how to tell you, but I copy a link with the recommended areas and some suggestions on how to inject, it is as follows:

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
07/25/2008 11:20 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome Claudio !!!!

A pleasure to meet you and with the navel or idea.

Greetings from the Sierra de Madrid

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
08/20/2015 5:27 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Hello, my name is Julian, me and some colleagues from the university we are carrying out an investigation into diabetes and would help me largely if they could answer the following survey:
Link
As it is better to have more data, if you can send people who know with the same condition, it would be great.
Thanks in advance.

curioso_1's profile photo
curioso_1
08/28/2015 8:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.