My name is Laura and I'm new to forum

Laurita's profile photo   07/08/2011 9:33 a.m.

Hello everyone;My name is Laura and I am new in this forum.
I am 29 years old and DM1 since the age of 5 (24 years of evolution).The truth is that I do not understand my life without diabetes, since I had to live with it since school looked at you like a weirdo and they did not invite you to your friends' birthday because their mothers did not know thatThey could give you (thankfully since then things have changed a lot and finally we have the Coca-Cola Light).

I currently have an insulin guideline from Lantus 25 - 0 - 0;and Novorapid 4 - 4 - 4 (adjusting according to basal and rations).My last hemo is 7.7, something superior to what I would like, since I want to get pregnant.The endocrine has requested the insulin bomb, but in Granada they have to refer me to another hospital, since they do not put it in which it corresponds to me.I am crazy because they call me or give me an appointment and as also crazy for lowering my hemoglobin for letting 7 and giving me green light to be a mother.

There has been little what I have told, but for me a relief because not everyone understands what I am talking about.

Thanks for being patient and reading me.

Laurita's profile photo
Laurita
07/08/2011 9:33 a.m.

31 años. DM tipo 1 desde los 5 años (26 años de evolución)
Novorapid 4-4-4. Lantus 19-0-0
HbA1c Mayo 2013: 6,4

Welcome to your new house, spend comfortable, your experience sure helps us more than one.Especially those who are "rookies" in this.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/08/2011 10:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Laura: d
Here we are a few "firefighters" so do not hesitate to raise any questions about the pump or what you want.
A kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/08/2011 11:57 a.m.

Welcome to the forum

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/08/2011 4:39 p.m.

hello,

I also started I feel little ... I've been a year than your evolution.For four years I have been insulin bomb and for me it was a great change.Let's see if you are lucky and assign you the bomb as soon as possible !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/08/2011 7:32 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.