{'en': 'Youth diabetes - Homeopathic treatment ???', 'es': 'Diabetes Juvenil - Tratamiento homeopático???'} Image

Youth diabetes - Homeopathic treatment ???

luismisa's profile photo   09/24/2008 5:13 p.m.

I have a daughter with diabetes since last Christmas.Apart from the endocrine pediatrician, have I recommended a homeopathy treatment, does anyone have any reference in this regard?

Thank you very much anticipated and a cordial greeting, it is the first consultation that I make in the forum, I just registered.

luismisa's profile photo
luismisa
09/24/2008 5:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I understand your sadness for your daughter's illness and your desire to find the possible and impossible to improve your daughter's health.

Homeopathy, today, contributes absolutely anything to type1 diabetes.

The only diabetes treatment that your daughter suffers is insulin+food control+exercise+diabetological education.

The best thing you can do for your daughter is to learn a lot about the disease and how it affects her.
The diet by portions, the rotation of the injection areas, the prevention of hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia ... There is a lot of field to study and understand.

Trusting pediatricians and educational nurses in diabetes, they usually know what they do.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2008 5:35 p.m.

I corroborate everything said by Owash.

And I add that it is also good to participate in a forum like this, where you will find people who will understand you and comment on some truquito than another.

I am also a mother of a diabetic girl, with some years of experience in the matter.My daughter debuted with 8 years and is now 14.

Tell us more about your treatment, how you carry it, etc.

Welcome

DiabetesForo
09/24/2008 5:45 p.m.

Good morning!!!!I am also the mother of a diabetic girl.He debuted with 5 years and now he has almost 11 ... Of course I corroborate what Owash and Alea.Forget about miracles, that do not exist.Fortunately, our children's disease has no cure, but treatment, and today you can live in a fairly normal way.
In this forum there are many parents who chat and learn from this every day.In fact there is a thread called: parents.Stop, and if you are interested, you can tell us more than you, how old your daughter is, where are you, concerns, ect.Surely you learn and learn TB.of your experience.
I said, welcome to the forum !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/25/2008 6:03 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello LouisMisa.
I think the forum partners have already told you everything.
I have a girl who debut with 4 years and now it's going to turn 8.
While it is true that the only treatment for the disease is what they have told you, I tell you that the first 2 years, my daughter had nervous problems, which influenced her glycemia.
Do not hesitate to ask for help and I put it in Yoga.I help you a lot to learn to control certain fears and moments of anxiety.
My experience tells me that in the control of this disease everything that is to provide stability, helps to achieve the end, which are good measures.
As you have told you before, go through the thread of parents in search of someone ...

DiabetesForo
09/25/2008 7:48 p.m.

Hello Luis !!!
I am also the mother of a diabetic girl.As other parents have already told you, the best is control and insulin, for nothing stop administering it and do not believe healers, wise or similar.Your daughter's life depends on your decisions and the best is a good knowledge and treatment.It has us, our experience and our support.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/26/2008 4 p.m.

Well, I am going to tell you that they have not already told you the other compis ...
I have a 3 -year -old girl and she is also celiac and we also have a short time, and with meals I am very limited.
Homeopathy, I used it for bronchitis, but it has sucrose, so better than no, ah and for the diebetes there are no miracles (forgive that it is so abrupt) is diet, insulin, exercise
all the best

dulce's profile photo
dulce
10/04/2008 10:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.