Numb feet and sharp pain

fidel torres's profile photo   10/05/2008 11:11 p.m.

Hello a greeting to all, I am from Peru and I want to know about the symptoms of the diabetic foot if there is someone who can inform me about this complication.

fidel torres's profile photo
fidel torres
10/05/2008 11:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Fidel.Welcome to the forum.
I leave you a link of one of the many pages that exist in the network dedicated to the topic that worries you.

I hope it will help you
Greetings,

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/06/2008 4:14 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you very much for the answer to my message Velia I am really worried about what is happening to me I debuted with 305 glucose and I am currently between 83 and 174 I hope I can stabilize in an amount allowed a greeting for everyone.

fidel torres's profile photo
fidel torres
10/07/2008 1:02 a.m.

Hi Fidel ... debuting with 305 is not something you deab you worry.There are people who debut with a hyperglycemic coma, and most with figures greater than those 300. What you should do to avoid that and other complications derived from diabetes is to keep the figures in an adequate range (it seems that yours are good)and have glycosylated hemoglobin with values ​​below 7%.... a lot of courage and keep taking care of you.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/07/2008 5:44 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, I am also from Peru (Lima) and I have been diabetic for 3 years.I debuted with 580 glycemia and the laboratory doctor did not explain how I kept working and walking as with nothing.Obviously I had all the symptoms of decompensation (hunger, thirst, abundant and foamy urine, weight loss, cramps, etc.), so 310 is not to worry how other members of the forum have already told you.The important thing is to take care of yourself over the years and learn to live with diabetes.I use 25 U of insulin NPH when I get up, 850 metformin at lunch, 20 U insulin NPH before dinner and 850 mg of metformin after dinner.I am generally between 85 and 100 of glycemia, but I have to thank God that has given me a willpower that accompanies me since childhood, so I respect my diet very well (given by nutritionist), and that is very important.The simple fact of knowing that I take care of me I will end with renal insufficiency, glaucoma, diabetic piedo and so many other diseases that will shorten my life considerably, it is what encourages me to take care of a lot in that I must eat and not.Doing exercises is very important and not stressed by anything.I am new in the forum, but wanting to share my experiences with all my diabetic colleagues.Cordial greetings to all from Lima-Peru.

quirumaf's profile photo
quirumaf
10/23/2010 11:40 a.m.

Thank you very much for the information Velia, I have read your link and I have investigated a little more online, the truth is that it has a bit worried.I have even been looking for clinics where to treat it as for example Leven .
I hope not to reach those extremes.
I thank you very much to share the information in this forum.

Greetings!

Carlosbezo's profile photo
Carlosbezo
09/20/2016 2:26 p.m.

@Carlosbezo here I leave you a link with more information about the diabetic foot, I hope it serves you.;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/20/2016 3:27 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much @fer, it helps me to soak up more information,

Greetings!

Carlosbezo's profile photo
Carlosbezo
09/20/2016 4:37 p.m.

Hello, I would tell you my experience, it happened to me the same as ATI, pain in the limbs of hands and feet and a great atorsite on my feet and loss of sensitivity in my legs, my doctor sent me to the diabetic foot hospital consultation,And I was diabetic neropathy, and I am in treatment, with Lyrica 150 and Tramadol 150 but I get a while alone, because the last step as follows told me the doctor who would be the Morphine patches and I do not know what I was afraid, I am commented that I am commented thatThey are quite annoying, I don't know what I know.At the moment I am low,

barki26's profile photo
barki26
09/20/2016 9:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.