Stress and diabetes, how are your symptoms?

Maqui's profile photo   10/13/2008 9:34 p.m.

Hello, I am Susana in Argentina - Ciudad de Ushuaia, the southernmost in the world, I am 39 years old, I am a diabetic since 05/11/07 that was the first day that injected me insulin, I eat with 60 U.I and today I am with20 U.I, hemoglobin 6.3%, I am waiting for new results, this week they give it to me.

I have been on a job license, psychological treatment, many times, many times I do not understand what the symptoms are, and other times I find it hard to assume this disease, that I know that it is not easy to handle it, but I think it is not impossible.

I appreciate this message, for me it is important in that way, I know that I am not alone that I have people in the world, leaving me, a thousand kisses.

Maqui's profile photo
Maqui
10/13/2008 9:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Susana, from Ushuaia? What cold?:)). Is there where the first "biennial of the end of the world" was held in 2007 or something?
Well, here we all read you, if you want, stop, within this forum, for " I look for someone from ...", in the thread of " Ruta de la Plata" , it is a kind of meeting point, there we all tell ourselves and we are getting to know each other.We are waiting for you there.
A kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/14/2008 7:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Susana ...
He was aware that it is hard to assume a chronic disease, but little by little you will see that with this, at least, you can live, and if you learn a lot about it, surely you will live very well, with its limitations, of course ... everything isA vicious circle, if you start finding more stable glucémically, surely helps you be better encourageThose who write, relate to those who suffer from this disease every day, you will see how this path makes you more bearable.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/15/2008 5:37 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.