Hypoglycemia and mental alienation

elennen's profile photo   10/26/2008 4:08 p.m.

Hello everyone, I write on this subject because I have been able to see in the news and read in newspapers, that a man stabbed his wife and his son and then watered for everything to a mental alienation caused by a decrease in sugar.I will not hide that these things fill me with anger, I think it is a real barbarity that they say that, I have suffered many hypoglycemia unfortunately, and one thing if I know: if when I lower my sugar I am not even able evenHold me standing, how was I going to be able to stab someone?I believe that this kind of news will only bring us problems to the people who suffer from this disease, problems for example of a labor type, you already know ... "Oh I do not hire him, it will not be that he gives him a chungo and meAgreda "I will seem exaggerated, but I think that the large snowballs begin being the size of a marble and strength from mouth to mouth and the ignorance that many have about diabetes, can be taken as valid barbarities like this.Greetings to all, I would like to know your opinion.

elennen's profile photo
elennen
10/26/2008 4:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, my opinion is that I agree with you in the absurdity of the news.
If hypoglycemia is so strong as to "lose the north", surely who suffers it is unable to even get to move, and less to stab to anyone.I'm afraid it will have been the "brilliant" idea of ​​a little scrupulous lawyer.

I have felt the same mixture of stupor and anger when reading it.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/26/2008 5:26 p.m.

Well, the same thing happened to me when I heard it.But that accumulated me with the indignation I had felt when talking about the abuser who beat Professor Neira (who is in a coma), the family said he is diabetic and had lost his backpack with insulin and therefore was aggressive:Twisted: ... Yes, it is diabetes, not the drug, which makes it aggressive, do not fuck you: Evil: !!!
Maybe it will be lucky to be diabetic, because that exempts you from all guilt: x.

DiabetesForo
10/27/2008 5:03 a.m.

Yes, the unfortunate thing that hit Professor Neira had also heard it.I hope you do not accept that as an allegation in a trial, it is that in this country everything is worth and that is not so.I would like the Spanish Diabetes Foundation to rule on this, I don't know ... a statement or something.But here nobody (I mean associations) moves my ass to prevent barbarities like that to be commented by the light.

elennen's profile photo
elennen
10/27/2008 10:44 a.m.

Pozi, quite unfortunate ... the news, the subjects who appeal to the disease as exempt and the impunity with which diabetes is treated ...

I agree that the associations should/should be much more above this type of thing.

DiabetesForo
10/27/2008 4:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.