Biscay problems

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/09/2008 3:50 p.m.

Hello, I tell you my problem, my girlfriend is diabetic and I wantedBuy everything, I started to do it that I will do for the biscuLike a pipzza, after my failure, I did not discourage me and I thought that something opened, I got to work another time but this time changed the biscecho recipe for another one of a kind of bisco/magdalena (in case Alfuein knows it that of theyoghur) that he wearing yeast and thought that like this but it was not like that, sponjo a little more but also stayed very low.

My question is that I do not know if it was a coincidence, or it was for sweetener that it uses or that the biscuits do not sponge if they do not have sugar.
I would like someone to give me a recipe of a biscus with sweetener or that you will tell me what I can do to make the homemade cake to my girlfriend ... Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/09/2008 3:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My advice is to buy or make a normal cake, with sugar.

Your girlfriend can eat cake, only in a small portion and compensate with extra insulin (if we use it) or eat less carbohydrates in food.

In addition, as advisable, it is to exercise that intake.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/09/2008 3:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Gcrevillen.Welcome!.
I understand that saccharin is one of the sweeteners that are used to sweeten desserts that need cooking, although I usually do it with sugar, I miss less and calculate the fast insulin that my daughter has to put on when he eats it.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/10/2008 3:55 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.