{'en': '12% hemoglobin (HBA1C) ... everything because of stress and anxiety?', 'es': '12% de hemoglobina (HbA1c)... ¿todo a causa del estres y ansiedad?'} Image

12% hemoglobin (HBA1C) ... everything because of stress and anxiety?

fatima's profile photo   12/19/2008 7:31 p.m.

Hello everyone!

I'm new here so I don't know this is how this is going :)

I am type 1 diabetics and in February I had a hemoglobin of 5%... I was now great for personal reasons, stress, anxiety ...

My hemoglobin to upstroke 11%.Sometimes I have abdominal pain and as a tingling in the limbs ...

Today I have started a new treatment to try to lower those levels of sugar, which now always surround the 300/400.

My doctors are tired of telling me that I try not to stress so much and be calmer ... but it's not easy.

Does anyone have this same problem?

Thank you!!!

A thousand kisses !!!

fatima's profile photo
fatima
12/19/2008 7:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Fatima.
I think we could help you better if you tell us something else for example, if you diet for portions (counting carbohydrates).I would also like to know why you take metformin.And if you are happy with the endocrine that takes you, because I know for people of this forum that in Cáceres there is some very good.
I think that stress does not help control glycemia, but by itself I don't think it is the cause of your lack of control.
Get us a little and among all we will try to help you.

A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/20/2008 8:46 a.m.

Hi Fatima, are you from Cáceres?.I am also from there.As Alea says something more about you, to see how we can help.And in the hospital there is a magnificent adult endo, Fidel Enciso.You are already telling us
A hug

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/22/2008 2:55 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

@fatima, I have gone through the same of perfect figures for years to go up and not to get off for more effort I put, all for my work and the stress I carried.
Doctors are right, stress influences a lot.However, it is easy to say it and difficult to get what they ask you, haha.
I am also with @velia and @alea, stresses makes it difficult to improve, but maybe there are other things that can help you start down the figures.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/30/2015 5:55 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

The stress influences glycemia, either directly because it alters them (worse insulin absorption, etc ...), or indirectly because control and schedules are neglected.

The best remedy is to solve or mitigate the cause of stress and return little by little, to a better control, encourage!

fer's profile photo
fer
10/30/2015 9:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

There is the story @Fer, control the stres .., if so easy nobody would have ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/30/2015 9:32 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Already, now, you're going to tell me! But it's the only way, or at least, I don't know another ...

fer's profile photo
fer
10/30/2015 10:12 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Maria is only thirteen years old, and before an exam, or the day we get angry with her, and with this age it is quite frequent, we know that it will be high at some point.And for the moment it does not fail, we have more than proven.
We have been with relaxation and exercises for several years to exterior all your concerns, and the truth is that it works ...
And before a disgust of the same.My father died, just two months ago, because Maria spent two days without eating and her glycems did not come down from 300. And now that we are getting that he expresses all the rage inside, because she feels angry for what happened, and that it is usuallyOn Sunday afternoon, that we do mother/daughter therapy ..... Well, at the time of high dinner, having been well all day.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/31/2015 10:11 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Good morning, because stress influences, I will last very little because I alter everything. I am quite emotional.@ Fátima I take many infusions from which it puts relax and something works.

DiabetesForo
10/31/2015 11:10 a.m.

@Aliciaalicia you will have to see how it affects you, for example stress affects me little glycems.It affects me much more (and down) heat and humidity).
@Rociollinares there are things that obviously cannot be expected but if you know that it goes up to an exam or similar situations you can anticipate putting an extra fast insulin

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/31/2015 2:47 p.m.

Thank you, @inday, that's what we are doing, varying taking into account what you do during the morning, I'm even trying to find out if there is coincidence with the teacher or subject that has that morning ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/01/2015 10:21 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@inday, because if I have it proven, family reunion because high.A disgust I don't know what to do because infusions begin to fall short.

DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 10:28 a.m.

@Aliciaalicia I tell you the same as @rociollinares, if you know that family gathermmia rises, anticipate with a little more fast

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/01/2015 3:07 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, won't you need slower?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2015 12:44 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello Fatima!I have been a matter of two years that I have anxiety problems, I am with anxiolytic and others.And yes, my hemoglobin step from 6 to 9 and now I am in 8. I am afraid to be low, because the symptoms of anxiety with those of hypoglycemia confuse.Greetings

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
11/02/2015 4:33 p.m.

fatima said:
hello to everyone! I'm new here like thisPersonal, stress, anxiety ... My hemoglobin to upload 11%./400.My doctors are already telling me that I try not to stress so much and be calmer ... but it is not easy. Someone has this same problem? Thank you !!! a thousand kisses !!!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/10/2015 9:07 a.m.

Dear fatima, I don't think you are that best friend I have here in Bruxelles but it doesn't matter because I also appreciate you for being like me, Diabetica Typo 1, well, I would ask you to stop only one minute to analyze a whole dayYou: how do you start the mnana;As you continue and as you end at total rest ...... I would assure you that it is not only the stress, it is all that accumulates in the day that is also accompanied by food that makes you upload your sugar, do not forget that theFood should be well controlled, because it becomes medication for the good glycemic result along with insulin and others;I tell you that I also spend the past and with 53anos de Diabètes, I have seen everything in my life !!!!!!!!Ale, Valentia and Luck and Greetings Ani

ani's profile photo
ani
11/10/2015 9:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.