Dietary cs and nutrition.

Host's profile photo   07/24/2011 2:52 p.m.

Greetings to everyone

Well, as for the moment I do not find work and predict that the situation will continue like this (although I do not cease in my attempts), I have decided to study another training cycle, for two reasons: I am feeling quite useless: Mrgreen :, And pokeIt is free.

Arto to do INEM courses and other things, I have been informing of training cycles to complement what I already have and do some benefit in these bad times.Given the numerous options I have encountered a quite interesting, Superior cycle of dietary and nutrition .Although it has nothing to do with the cycle that I already have, it seems to me a rather interesting cycle for me, to expand my knowledge and thus be able to defend me better in my diet.

I believe this topic in case someone has information about this training, how is the course?Is it difficult?Do you have a way out?

Forgive the billet: Mrgreen: and good day.

Host's profile photo
Host
07/24/2011 2:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think there is a university diploma in nutrition and dietary;And above I think is still food engineering or something.
It depends on where you are/live, and if there is that diploma or not, the work outputs are extended or decrease.

What I have heard, from my distant jobs of labor guidance, is that it is usually a compeward cycle to other degrees such as hospitality

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/25/2011 3:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.