Doubt about one touch ultra meter

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/20/2009 6:03 p.m.

Hello:

I have a One Touch Ultra meter for more than two years.Until now I had not used it, because I was with an old meter, now as there are no reactive strips of the old man, I had to go to the One Touch Ultra.

I have the machine without being released because I am not able to make it work.

It is assumed that the first time you have to put the control solution (I have bought a new bitch) to measure, but nothing comes out.

I put the machine code so that it agrees with that of the strips, I put the strip, the symbol to put the drop, I throw the drop, and nothing, nothing comes out.

He does not go out with the control solution or throwing a drop of blood.

What do I do wrong?I am a bit desperate.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/20/2009 6:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Mascaraquix, welcome!We use the One Touch among others and has not given us any problems.Indeed, we check your calibration at the beginning with the botcillo that you accounts and then calibrate with the number of each boat of strips.Have you tried to change the batteries? If not, would you recommend that you change it where you have acquired it, or if it has been through your health center to give you a new one.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/21/2009 3:13 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Have you proven that the strips are worth that glucometer?Lifescan has another glucometer model that does not use the same strips.

And as Velia says, the other possibility is that the glucometer has been spoiled.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/21/2009 2:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.