Hello everyone

Betes's profile photo   02/06/2009 11:28 a.m.

Hello,
: D I am 33 years old and I have been sharing my life with the travel companion (type 1 diabetes) for 20. I have discovered this forum recently and I have been reading you a few weeks.
I have gone through different stages, excellent control with hemoglobins of 6, to seasons in which you let yourself be carried away by the routine ... and you are going to control up to 9.5 - 10.
I am currently wanting to work to return to good control, I am with Lantus + Humalog, the last hemoglobin was 8, and I am considering trying with the bomb.
Well, we'll see each other here to share experiences.
Greetings for everyone !!

Betes's profile photo
Betes
02/06/2009 11:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Betes, welcome.

20 years with diabetes I imagine that it gives for a lot, good, regular and bad times.

I imagine that at first you would boil the needles, roads ...

Fortunately, it has changed to better

Well nothing, we'll find ourselves in these places :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/07/2009 4:15 a.m.

Hello, betes.
We welcome you.Surely with your experience you can contribute a lot to the forum.
Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/07/2009 10:19 a.m.

Hello again, thanks for the welcome.
The truth is that everything has changed a lot in 20 years, although in the day to day you do not realize, until you stop to look back and the memories come to you ....
I did not start boiling the roads, luckily there were already the syringes of using and throwing.
By the way Owash ... I am a man ,;), I say it for the welcome .
All the best.

Betes's profile photo
Betes
02/08/2009 3:51 p.m.

Hi Betes, Welcome!
Go ahead with having to take care of yourself ... The truth is that fortunately the current treatments and the good knowledge of the disease make today the life of a diabetic is not at all at odds with a good quality of life ....
I am pro-pump and of course I encourage you to try it ... I don't know if you've seen a HILLO about it ...
greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/09/2009 4:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.