Anyone from Valencia, Spain who can help me?

Ana Poppe's profile photo   02/08/2009 11:10 a.m.

Hello!Anyone from Valencia ???I live in this community recently and I am disoriented in terms of doctors.I want to get pregnant but I am very bad of homoglobin.
I would like to help me.
Thank you!!!

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
02/08/2009 11:10 a.m.

Anapp

Hello, Ana, welcome.

I'm glad you could register at last.
As I told you, during the weekend this is usually paradito, but on Monday people move.
In this forum there is the occasional Valencian that, surely, they will throw you a little hand.

A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/08/2009 11:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Ana

For me Dr. Ampudia is the best in these cases.

Spenda consultation at the Valencia Clinical Hospital.

It also has a private clinic:

Something more specific?

DiabetesForo
02/08/2009 12:02 p.m.

siiiiiiiii !!!I am very happy and I already have an answer !!I have to get the page a little about sending messages and all that hehe still a little disoriented.Once alea thank you very much for your support and interest they have served me a lot you are like an angel of the guard.
That you are very good !!A strong hug !!

Ana Poppe
02/08/2009 2:01 p.m.

Anapp

Hi Ana. Welcome!
We are from Cáceres, here we are for what you need, although a bit far, but I see that they have responded.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/09/2009 4:31 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good.
I tell you a little by Ana, with which I have already spoken before registering.

It has been diabetic for 20 years, more or less, since childhood, and previously lived in Mallorca, where he had his first child, without problems.
Now he lives in Sagunto and there he only has an endocrine that, as he wants to get pregnant, what he has done is to take away the lantus, with which he was well controlled, and pass it to Mix 25 and Mix 50. Hemo has uploaded him and cannotBeing pregnant, but there they don't give it another solution.
Talking to her, I told her that it was best to ask for change to Valencia, and that it was informed in the forum of which endocrine would be the most appropriate for your case and, so that you try to put the bomb.

I already knew that there is in this forum the occasional Valencian that was going to guide her.:))

I also recommended that you sign up for the association, to be well informed.

Come, Ana, encourage you will see how everything improves.Of course, I do not see myself as an angel of the guard, with his wings and that, hehehe, I fear that nothing hits me.
And do not stop raising your doubts, that in this forum there are people who know a lot and who are going to guide you.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
02/09/2009 6:49 a.m.

Oh !!Thank you very much Alea !!Better explained, it cannot be, the truth is that I did not know very how to do it.It is a good help that you give me.
A strong hug !!How lucky to have met you.

Ana Poppe
02/09/2009 8:33 a.m.

Anapp

Thanks for the welcome Velia !!!It is a pleasure to share with all of you !!

Ana Poppe
02/09/2009 8:35 a.m.

Anapp

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.