Diabetes treatment

svcalidad's profile photo   02/13/2009 4:47 p.m.

ATTENTION: The comments presented in this post lack any scientific basis, can be biased and/or induce merely lucrative purposes !!!(Read the answers carefully)

There is a new option for the treatment of diabetes, you can see more information and testimonies on the page

http: // www.healthycality .com /vibe.htm

svcalidad's profile photo
svcalidad
02/13/2009 4:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Don't see what joy you give me: Shock:
It also applies to everything: pulmon cancer, arthritis, eyes, nervous system ... and only for 849 dollars

One question, I have a girl who just makes rejecting my propositions (castes and honest), if I drink this potion, do you assure me that it will fall against my charms?

And already placed, it is also worth my oppositions, right?
What do I take, 1 glass every 16 hours or when the tide goes down?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/14/2009 2:37 a.m.

Hahahaha ...: Shock: I have no audio on this computer but Owash, surely they are milk .... Nothing that seems to have the solution to all our ills :))

DiabetesForo
02/14/2009 8:03 a.m.

hahaha

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
02/14/2009 3:37 p.m.

Anapp

My mother, I'm leaving for three days and we're again.

Owash, that you don't need potions.You use the classic method and that's it.
Although well looked, for oppositions it is the same is useful.You give the potion to the opponents and fixed that you pour from them.The bad thing is that something expensive was going to come out.Will they make wholesale discounts?

Anyway, that I will continue reading threads, to see what you have put this weekend.
Health

DiabetesForo
02/15/2009 1:13 p.m.

What cloth they want to make rich making little miraculous, if it were true .......
What little shame they have, recently I saw another one that consisted of reading a book and cured you ,,, of course you had to buy it via internet if you wanted to read it ... hahaha I laugh the truth.

chuniña's profile photo
chuniña
04/12/2010 7:59 p.m.

DIABETICA TIPO 1, debut 1999, varias complicaciones( Neuropatía diabética, Cardiopatía Isquémica....)
Novorapid: 1/4/5 Tresiba 0/0/23
Sensor Freestyle Libre

Hello, I am with byyetta 10microgram I would like to know if something serious would happen if you jump 6 doses?

DiabetesForo
07/28/2010 7:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.