Hello everyone

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/26/2009 7:13 p.m.

It is the first time that I participate a forum. The truth is that they had never interested me.
I am 34 years old and I am from Barcelona.
The truth is that every day I have "down" to 70 approx.And I get the famous tremors that I solve with a little juice. But 15 days ago I had an important hypo to 38, which hooked me sleeping at 2 in the morning and wanted to contrast with someone the symptoms.

A hug

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/26/2009 7:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see if I succeed: you get Lantus, about 11 at night.

As for the symptoms: hunger, weird sweat, light tremor, a certain discordination, say little consistent things (this in which people do it at all hours and without having diabetes) and above all feeling of being weird.

The good thing is that you noticed hypoglycemia, the body is wise enough to send alert messages.

To me in 99.9% of the times I wake up at night I have a hypoglycemia, I always sleep from the pull, I sleep little but from the pull, so if I wake up it is always usually for having hiccups.

To solve the hypos, in addition to juice adds 1 cookie (slow carbohydrates) you will help to keep blood glucose stable.The juice is rapid absorption and just as it goes up quickly it can come down again.
Especially when the descents are important, for example that of 38.

Salu2 and welcome to the club and the forum.

DiabetesForo
02/27/2009 1:58 a.m.

Good Messigol.Welcome to the forum!
My daughter says, mmmm, I'm rare, I think I get low ... and the symptoms that Owash points ... If you never had hypos at night you will have to do if that day you exercised or took less hydrates, to know.... In adults, that of waking up, that's why there are always cookies and glycosport, in children it is more complicated and it is up to the parents to control in the middle of the night ....
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/27/2009 4:05 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello partner!

Well, to contribute a little more, apart from what Owash comments, I in hypoglycemia are giving me somewhat different symptoms.And it is that I say nonsense, I feel weird, but the tremors (who told me before) and what I most notice is like sleep and tiredness.A symptom that would be more associated with hyperglycemia to me let me be low ...

Therefore, it is recommended that you know yourself, that you know how your body warns you in each situation and thus be able to stop the setbacks.

And in terms of changes in daily routine, keep them in account more long term than immediately.I explain, if you are going to do sports you have to foresee that expense and have reservations;Well, you also have to see that there is a later glucose expense that sometimes we don't care.Slow absorption hydrates to keep stable for hours glucose are necessary to avoid fourths after sports activities.

Little by little you will see and know the truquillos that our partner has to carry it well, be calm and enjoy healthy life.;)

Greetings and here for what you need !!

DiabetesForo
02/27/2009 5:18 a.m.

Welcome to the Messigol forum !!!

I recommend that you give one read to the post about the following hypoglycemia:

Complete the explanations that have given you in previous posts and will give you a more general vision.

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2009 12:37 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.