Has it happened to you?

david29's profile photo   08/02/2011 12:11 a.m.

Well, it turns out that for many years I have gone to my endocrine and urologist every 3-4 months to perform my routine controls, analysis ... etc, I have never had problems to give me quoted with them every months, but it turns out that now IThey say they can't meet me for a year !!!!At least, because doctors are missing, there is no money, more and more diabetic ... and the truth does not know what to do, a year is a lot of waiting without looking at me.What do you advise me?Does it happen to you?

david29's profile photo
david29
08/02/2011 12:11 a.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

Where are you from?The last time they gave me for 6-7 months and in 23 years I had always gone every 3 months

tica's profile photo
tica
08/02/2011 6 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

My mother, this is generic!
I used to go to the endocrine every 3-4 months .... And this year, my last visit was at the end of July, and even ... February !!They don't see me again ... what a milk ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/03/2011 7:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, it is something that has been emphasizing for a long time ... also take into account that you are caught the holiday time ... and almost anywhere they are replacing doctors (first because there are no doctors and second because there is no money).
So, appointments accumulate from September onwards.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/03/2011 2:01 p.m.

Well, I see that I am not the only one, I was talking to a friend surgeon and told me that what is intended that the head doctor will take control of diabetes and not the endocrine, so it saves a lot of money.This is getting worse.By the way I am from Huesca

david29's profile photo
david29
08/04/2011 5:55 p.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

PFF ... How sad ... Well, my diabetes has never taken me my header doctor ... and I hope that the case is not, since it is not very put with this diabetes ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/05/2011 5:08 a.m.

I am from Valencia.The last time I was (in June) was the empty room: shock :.I asked the endocrine and told me that they had reduced consultations to a third of patients per day, that the recipes are also reduced as well as analytics and tests.Orders of the Ministry.I don't look at anyone:-/ :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
08/06/2011 6:28 a.m.

For 7 months they have given me ...:-/ is the first time it happens to me ... we'll see what I do, I ask myself an analytical within 2-3 months and then I get another.

DiabetesForo
08/08/2011 1:45 p.m.

And that can be done, Owash?I mean, if I can ask the head doctor for my own will to prescribe some analysis to see the glying hem every 3 months (for example, and whenever he does not oppose) and thus take a control over my sugar, andThen apart, when my endo sends me, which is almost every 7-8 months, because I do the relevant analyzes that he sends me?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/09/2011 4:52 a.m.

Well, my endo has always gathered me every 6 months, a complete analytics per year and capillary hemo when there is no analysis.At the moment I do not need more visits or more analytical because everything gives me very well, so I must be the only one that I have no complaint: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
08/09/2011 5:39 a.m.

Hahaha, Prado Man, I imagine that if you maintain a 5.2 hemo ... Few analysis will need, right?My mother, how do you get it?The better figures I propose, worse figures come out ... :?:?That is why I could ask for some "extra" analytics, to see if I do things well and I am improving, but not for pleasure, that such a needle tires ... hahahaha :))

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/09/2011 6:10 a.m.

Hello
In Valencia every 3 months without any problem, I have been in this city for years and they follow me, what 30 previous years in Navarra TB without problems, every 3-4 months.
It also depends on the control of control, mine is not excellent, hence not to give me alone, if we were 5, my mother !!!!Did not know about the existence of that value, what wonder, will it be the bomb?Good diabetological education that is now?I, in 1979 ........ I am going to say about the diabetological education that I received ...I got the opposite effect, apathy and say I do what I want and that God shares luck.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/08/2011 9:57 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Romevila, with the bomb only does not achieve a good value, does not act alone, the most important thing is to measure the glucose to make appropriate decisions and never lower your guard;) and of course a good diabetological education, constantly inform yourself ..... each time we have better treatments within our reach but if we do not use them properly they are useless.I also had the same hemoglobin with the feathers but I punctured me insulin 4 times a day at least some correction than another .....diagnosis.

DiabetesForo
11/08/2011 10:28 a.m.

Hello.

My endocrine told myMeals, I put the chrono for an hour and a half and I do the test, which told me that I had to be below 140, how much do you take it and what value is the top to consider that it is fine ......

Thanks and greetings.

seghom's profile photo
seghom
11/08/2011 11:39 a.m.

Uffff ... I do not timet the time :)) :)) :)), I measure myself from 2 and a half hours or so because the insulin lasts about 4 hours and I correct if I am above 160-180, but depending on the type of food too.

DiabetesForo
11/08/2011 12:04 p.m.

Hi Segeom,
I tb measure me an hour and a half after each meal, and from the last bite, no timer, I did of my memory, hehehe
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/09/2011 1:26 a.m.

Anabeg, and what value is good for you after an hour and a half? ..... is that each one give us different values.

Greetings.

seghom's profile photo
seghom
11/09/2011 4:45 a.m.

Seghom, they told me until 180, but I usually have less, I have rarely overcome that value

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/09/2011 5:28 a.m.

I go on December 5 to the 4 -month visit, and I will tell you for when the next, Well pssssss ..............................

pepi's profile photo
pepi
11/09/2011 8:57 a.m.

Hello!My endocrine told me to measure me at the 2 hours of starting to eat, which is more or less the same as at the time and a half of finishing.The value must be below 180 if you use feathers (bolis), and within the limits established in the Wizard Bolus in people with bomb, I have it on: about 120 although I usually have something else.

All the best.
Cristina.

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
11/09/2011 12:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.