{'en': 'Driving license', 'es': 'Carnet de Conducir'} Image

Driving license

Ana Poppe's profile photo   03/09/2009 1:45 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I have the international driving license and with it I have done quite well but I have to renew it every year and it is a discomfort.

I have the opportunity to homologate it here in Spain and they ask me for a series of requirements and among them a medical report where they will undoubtedly ask me if I am diabetic and my dilemma is not to know what to answer: Oops:

I know that I must tell the truth but I do not stop driving because I am diabetic I do it years ago and for the moment I have never had any problem, I am very cautious and always before driving I make a glycemia.

The truth is that I don't even know if we can drive: shock:

Does anyone know anything?

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
03/09/2009 1:45 p.m.

Anapp

Ana Poppe, of course you can have driving license.
I would go with the truth ahead, especially when making the insurance to the car, that although it costs you more :)) you are well covered in case of accident.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/09/2009 3:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it's good news for me to know what I can drive :))
About the suggest I had no idea.
Thanks for answering !!

Ana Poppe
03/09/2009 4:11 p.m.

Anapp

Holass

They ask you if you have some sugar ...: Mrgreen: They don't ask if you have diabetes :))

Well, seriously, you have to keep an endocrine report where you clearly say that you are well controlled.

With that (and the money to be paid) they will give you the card for 4 years.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/09/2009 4:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ohh is worth thank you very much for the information.
It would be great that they only ask you if you have sugar because you leave all the sugar at home (of which you take to the streets for the hypos) and you can answer that no, you do not have sugar then or the conscience click you or becomeLiar :)) And in the end they don't even find out that you are diabetic hehe
But well, well there is why hides it: D

Ana Poppe
03/09/2009 4:31 p.m.

Anapp

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.