Another one here ..

prz's profile photo   08/10/2011 4:43 a.m.

Well people, because I present myself, I am a 26 -year -old boy who hopes to be here to help me in some doubts that I have, and to help those who can also, I am diabetic since almost 2 years ago, October 2009 and well, well,Like everyone in this part of 'Little problem for a lifetime' at the time I threw more than 8 months to diagnose the diabetes, between doctors and my stubbornness I could not realize, until I collapse and I said that I could no longer.
He urinated 20 times a day, drank about 4/5l of water daily, lost more than 11kg, had no strength at all, and the result was an income in October 2009, with vomiting and lying on the emergency ground, asking theMedico who did something because I couldn't continue like this, I was exhausting me more and more.
Result: 520mg in blood, the only thing that made me think is, how many months I had thrown with the high sugar, pfff, but well now everything has changed and the glycosylated hemoglobins that I make every 6 months, do not usually pass 6, 2/6.5.

I hope to help here everyone who can help me and help me, I have a doubt that I will ask you now in the main forum.

Greetings to all, after all you are a big family.

prz's profile photo
prz
08/10/2011 4:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome home, PRZ.

As for doubts, shoot without fear, that there is always someone who can guide you.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/10/2011 2:09 p.m.

PRZ, welcome to the forum

I also debuted in October :?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/11/2011 1:12 p.m.

Welcome PRZ !!!!

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/15/2011 11:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.