Another question about vision

guille_teta's profile photo   03/16/2009 11:47 a.m.

Good and I requested enough things in this forum, and I really served a lot of help: well the question is related to another one that is that I had vision problems as if it were darker I don't know because.
Then I went to the doctor of the ophthamologo or something and told me that I had it perfect and of course I continue to see badly.
I don't know how to know if it is for diabetes or for something else, why read that if that creates I can be blind and I don't go to me grace xD.
To check what tests do I have to do?
In case I help I have a diabetic foot a spice of gaps but not very deep, I don't know because they come out when I don't like anything sugar and I take care of it well about diabetes I think that of the foot is in case it helps.beforehand.: D

guille_teta's profile photo
guille_teta
03/16/2009 11:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In principle, what should look at you is the retina, an eye background is what is usually called vulgarly, it is a series of photos of each eye in which the veins and arteries of the eyes are portrayed.

Regarding the foot, are they wounded or do you only have dry skin?

It is advisable to put a softening cream (the same Nivea can serve you) all over your foot, except between the fingers.

With any small foot wound, it is advisable to heal you the nurse of your health center, even if it is very small ... from a nonsense in the foot can lead to other worse consequences, so it is better to prevent.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/16/2009 12:13 p.m.

I will have to call me for the test.Thanks ^^
Another question if it were for that, that is, for diabetes, it would be that I am taking care of myself, right?

guille_teta
03/16/2009 6:08 p.m.

Well, it's true, I went to the doctor as I said to the ophthamologist (it's well said?) And he told me that I saw very well that the words said all well.
Sorry therefore post, but I am a little crowded xD I would not like to be blind xD
Can you tell me how the photos take you in the eye?And how they fix it, because if you puncture the eye or something holy god xD
Assias: d

guille_teta
03/16/2009 6:18 p.m.

My mother, Guille, who doesn't have to prick your eye, calm.
Look, any diabetes problem, such as vision, only occurs if there is bad control of glycemia for a more or less long time.

If you want to have no problem, the only thing you should do is put yourself seriously to learn how to keep your glycemia at bay and good food control.To do this, go to the endocrine consultation and ask that you give you a diabetological education.In practically all endocrinology consultations there is a diabetes educator who will be the one who teaches you everything you need to be an expert in taking care of yourself and thus eliminate the dangers of complications.

Anyway, here you have us to help you with your doubts.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
03/17/2009 7:48 a.m.

The background are photos, it is a machine that takes some photos of the retina, just like if you take a picture with the camera (you don't even think about doing it at home because you will be blind with the flash).

For diabetic retinopathy, it is necessary to have bad control many years (minimum of 5 onwards)

The treatment is usually laser, although in advanced stages (with the macula already touched), intraocular injections are used (they are painless, they give more impression than anything else).

DiabetesForo
03/17/2009 11:30 a.m.

My mother that I aria without B us and this superfor xD only has with diabetes 7 months would be very rare that that happened to me?
Thank you very much for your answers, they reassure me a lot ^^

guille_teta
03/17/2009 12:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.