Hirrol glucose in fasting?

prz's profile photo   08/10/2011 5:03 a.m.

Hello colleagues.

Owash, you are right, thank you very much for your correction.As you say, you can count as a ration but I don't take it into account because it is what keeps me between hours so as not to do hypos.

As I do right now, I am great, today I make 3 weeks that I do not spend 140 and only had a little severe hypo to make the goat.I am very happy.I usually arrive before meals with an average of 100. In addition this Monday will give me the latest results of hemoglobin and I am nervous.

PRZ, I don't know what else to tell yourself you will have to comment with your doctor.But I still think that you do not finish making a diet by portions and that the insulin doses are very rare.

Of what I remember that there was an era, when I already left the honeymoon, that in the morning I was around 150 and my endocrine made me change the slow in the morning to at night and it was great.Maybe it is some theme of style.
Don't despair but consult your doctor and as I always say, if you don't like you change.

Hugs, Quim

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/17/2011 7:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Forgive for my delay, but I have been bid these days and adjusting my dose, in the end achieved!I have 4 days very happy!in the morning 105, before eating 120 .. Cenar 115 ... 2h to be ahead of each meal, I ground 130 .. 140 .. I mean that for me everything great !!I have changed to my dose of insulin now I have gone to control at meals and not eat until you reborn, breakfast 8u, food 7-8u, dinner 8u, lantus 17: D if it should be 50% of the dose of the basal, but that's how great: D

Thank you all !!

prz's profile photo
prz
08/21/2011 3:51 p.m.

Hello, what are you?
I am new in the forum but your intersal case so if you could notify how t it was serious! Looking I applaud x the night and m woke up with highly sensitive my doctors what they did was: the same amount of lantus q m pied at night,M passed at 9 in the morning at what time it would be important to say it ... but it is x the least in my body if you get in the morning and quickly in the morning to give you hypoglycemia at 2:30 3 hoursTo applaud it but you will not have hypos d night x which you will not be bad in the morning of do not work t divide the amounts of lantus put that they make you get 16 or x the morning and at the late night they make them put 2 or 3u more ...What is what the quantity is varying but the moment to understand and pedi exams of thyroid ... x there you use a lot fast because you have resistance or something but I do not think ... Kesos and I wait for your answer

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
08/22/2011 10:22 a.m.

Hello Geminis247, because I am going to explain a little between everything I can help you, you try it (but not before, tell your endocrine! Since I am not a doctor, or professional, or endocrine and these are some doubts of what whatI think it may be happening, although we all know that diabetes behaves with each body as if it were a world)

My problem is that these 3 last weeks, I got up on fasting up to 300.

My und'Ad to click daily were absurd and meaningless, too high and my lack of control was a little passage (but without eating sugars)

Before:

Breakfast: 16u - Food 18/17 - Dinner 19u (all novorapid) - Night lantus 23:30: 19u

The issue is that I knew that this was not good that Lantus units have to correspond to 50% of daily novorapid, so I set out to improve it.I do not weight meals, the only thing that I control what I have lowered the rations, I do not end up swollen, not as bread (too very important) and I am walking at night a little, which does not bother anything: d.

My units now:

Breakfast: 8u-Food: 8-9u Dinner: 8-9u Night lantus: 23:30: 18u

I have lowered everything in half of what I click before, and the Lantus has improved me in the morning, exactly one because I can't tell you to the answer, but now my medications in the morning do not go from 130mg, evenThus, breakfast and how, and I punctuThen work or move.

It is simple that I hize, control the food, and look for the exact dose of Lantus to get up well, at first I thought it was a rebound effect .. that it was not normalA lot of sense and blamed it for the rebound effect, a lot, it will no longer go down, because I was coming down to click 19u for dinner, at 4 or 5 in the morning, (I click 2 nights in a row at 5.00p.m and my glucose was 85mg) and when my body came down my body reacted theLantus, the Lantus Thinking No !, No hypoglycemia!And the chute was hit the basal, so I woke up at 08:00 with 300mg.

I also had a while about whether the rebound effect was not .. but it didn't make much sense to bed with the glucose well and get up with her fatal .. I thought about changing her in the morning, but I thought the novorapid would get together with the Lantus andThere would be hip, but I left it again at the same time, something that there was a time that I did not value, and that is that I punctured me many times at 11:30 p.m.Lantus In uncontrolled hours, you ride your glucose, if you click at 23: 00h, try to do it in a margin of 15min, do not delay it more or the ahead, since it influences even if we think no.

I hope I have helped you, my advice is that you control the meals, let's do a little sport, "walk at night even if that is a little, to walk the dog for a little while, 30min walking and your sugar will thank you" and that you worship several severalnights in the middle of the night the glucose to see that it peudes, effect rebounds or why it can be, I would appreciate that if you can put here, your daily insulin units and your daily glucose levels, we can take a hand, as I told youUp as you consult with your endocrine, because I am not a doctor or anything similar and I do not want anyone to have problems, with my advice.

Greetings and thanks: D

prz's profile photo
prz
08/23/2011 4:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.