Dental implant

Ariglo's profile photo   08/18/2011 12:45 p.m.

First I want to introduce myself, my name is Gloria and I have been diabetic type 1 and I am 39 years old.I shed Novorapid 2-6-4 and Lantus 14 at noon.Triglosilad blood glucose from 8.8 to 8.1.He went up this winter from 7.7 to 8.8 by a cold, they took me two teeth and also trusted myself and did not control me before dinner because I was always below 200 but it was not so, when I punchar insulin did not corrected and caused allThe night was the sugar.
Well, what I wanted to ask you is that I want to make fixed teeth implants, but I have the doubt if that will affect the levels of sugar.I already consulted the endocrine and she told me that she did not see any problem, that I would get out of me as they were touching my mouth but eventually I would not affect me, what do you think? Do you know any case?

Ariglo's profile photo
Ariglo
08/18/2011 12:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Greetings Glori, I made implants about 8 years ago and I had no problem with sugar, I don't know if they will also have to make bone, for my luck I had enough.Keep good hygiene and luck.;)

Nana's profile photo
Nana
08/18/2011 2:21 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Greetings Glori, I made implants about 8 years and I had no problem with sugar, I don't know if they will also have to do bone, for my luck I hadenough.Keep good hygiene and luck.;)

Thank you Nana for answering my questions, I think that the experience of those who have been useful for the newest years, although it seems that it does not affect us the same things, for example the topic of fats, I have more than proven thanThey upload the sugar and if at night things with fat, the sugar does not go down all night, but others seem to affect him, so everyone has to be their own doctor, but still appreciate that you share your experience.

Ariglo's profile photo
Ariglo
08/18/2011 5:08 p.m.

Good dental hygiene is important, you avoid infections that are responsible for some glycemia increases.

A link:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/20/2011 5:07 a.m.

Thank you Owash for your advice and for that reference to the oral hygiene article, we will have it.

Ariglo's profile photo
Ariglo
08/21/2011 7:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.