summer

santesteban's profile photo   04/13/2009 5:45 p.m.

I would like to know how you manage on the beach who have small bomb.Doesn't it fill with sand?Does not take off after many bathrooms?Do you use double swimsuit to hold more?Where do they carry it while playing in the sand?
And what do you wear a sensor?something happens with water?
Thank you

santesteban's profile photo
santesteban
04/13/2009 5:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Santesteban.
We took it away every time we went down to the beach, but of course we were not all day.I usually coincide with lunch or snack so we put it a little more bolus because Nayah didn't move much, he sat down to play with the sand.
The controls sincerely were not very good but I cannot assure you if it really was because of this because we also had only one month with the bomb and the controls continued to go as bad for a season after vacation, or it went to the root of this what caused himThe lack of control.

The endocrine told me that a child had put a temporary treatment with Levemir and the pump were put only for the bolus of the food.It seems that they did well because they remained the same when the holidays are over.

All the best.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/13/2009 7:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Santesteban.If you are going to play a lot with the sand, I keep it and keep it and if it will be disconnected more than 2 hours, I connect from time to time and I am putting the amount of insulin corresponding to the basal that is not entering whileDisconnection.On some occasions the exercise they do is so intense that it is not necessary or that.
The chief option is also recommended by our endo ...What do you think.
The sensor is another more delicate story.I of course will not connect to Angela on the beach, among other things because it is put in sand to my ears and I do not think it is very good for the connections, despite going covered, and I will try to see how in the pool, because the fundamental problem is that the sticker takes off.At least that's what happened to Juan Luis last year.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/14/2009 4:14 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.