Hi, I'm again Marta's mother who debuted on February 09

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/14/2009 8:37 a.m.

Hello everyone again, I do not know if I would remember because I wrote in this forum, when Marta my daughter had debuted for just over a month. Well, tell you that we follow there, Marta is quite well controlled, with some ups and downs than another (aboutAll hypoglycemia) inexplicable, but usually quite well.Last week we went to his endocrine to see how he continued and changed the treatment (he was with NPH and Humalog), they did the glycosilada without having spent just 3 months since his debut (she entered the ICU, with 14) and what was oursImmense joy that the result was 6.7 .... The endocrine told us that it was hallucinated and that it was great, I really did not expect that value, I imagined that I was going to have it taller, but it was not so.He has finally begun with the Lantus and Novorapid and after a few days of confusion and upsThat has many pandreatic reserves, so he needs for now little insulin, although of course we do not stop puncturing him four times a day, but very low amounts.She continues with the same attitude, I mean, great, she has accepted it wonderfully and the truth is not many distinctions between her and her brothers (as I said is a trilliza) practically at the food level (eat by rations, but the same) andNow with the new treatment I am a bit hallucinated, because it is wonderful, we were bitter with the theme of schedules and this gives us a lot of freedom both with meals and to enter and leave home.
Anyway, I will inform you how Marta follows and hopefully continue for a long time.
Greetings to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/14/2009 8:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Great news, Auro.

Indeed, the Lantus is a spectacular change with respect to the NPH or NPL.It gives much greater stability and also freedom of schedules.

Tell us how it evolves and you do not cut yourself in raising doubts, that they will surely arise.

Greetings and a kiss to Marta.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/14/2009 11:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Reborn, Auro.
Congratulations on Hemo, and especially for the magnificent controls.You know where we are.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/15/2009 4:44 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.