Flu vaccine

hugo79's profile photo   05/27/2009 5:42 a.m.

Hello, my question is whether diabetics are a risk group in front of the flu (the common, not the pig, which also) as are the elderly and therefore in the vaccination campaigns in autumn it is convenient to vaccinate us ....

hugo79's profile photo
hugo79
05/27/2009 5:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Hugo.

The answer is yes.Any chronic disease makes it advisable to vaccinate, and diabetes is.My daughter is vaccinated every year and, for the moment, she has never taken her or had side effects by the vaccine.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/27/2009 6:47 a.m.

Hello
My experience is good with the vaccine, like Alea's daughter, I get a vaccine since I am diabetic and I am great, I have only taken minor colds.

all the best.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/27/2009 11:54 a.m.

Well, it's tastes, I have never vaccinated myself and I have not taken the flu, and my son either be facked and it only rested, the vaccine is for a certain virus, which does not take away the colds, gastroenteritis and others, if you wantYou can put it on, as you want.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
04/20/2017 10:25 a.m.

I don't put it on either and that I am a double risk group (diabetic and health) and I have never taken the flu, a cold but it has nothing to do with the flu.
Years ago I put it on it and only the reaction that gave me that I was very bad, I preferred to ask me.
But the recommendation is that yes.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/20/2017 2:19 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I don't put it on either, my mother did put it on but since I rebelled, I haven't put it back and I have never taken the flu.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/20/2017 4:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, I did not put it and take everything, since I kill myself, I do not take anything or minor catarrles.
I think it doesn't feel the same as everyone.
Greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
04/18/2020 9:02 a.m.

The vaccine is not for colds, it is exclusively for the flu, which is also different every year and the vaccine is also different from it.It does not prevent him from taking a thousand colds throughout the year but that for the groups in which he is indicated, or he does not take the flu, or that if you take it, it is mild or does not produce complications.I did not put it as a girl but now because, in addition, as a gala, I am a healthy, although Gala does not put it on, hehe.By the way, how about you with the Coronavirus?, I try to be optimistic but sometimes I worry because it seems that this lengthens and may have a rebound in autumn and there are still no vaccine or totally effective treatments.
Elena

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/19/2020 9:48 p.m.

In recent years, despite vaccination, I always take the flu and have a reaction to the tetravalent vaccine that had a fatal.Two years ago flu with bronchitis, and this flu A.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
04/19/2020 10:13 p.m.

Well, since I get a holy hand.Before it was to spend the winter of throat infection in throat infection and since I beef, one or two a year, one before vaccinating (in mid -October, more or less ...) and sometimes another between March and May.I am like kids, colds or one, everything stays in my throat and it is also like them: I lie down well and lift myself with 39 and do dust (I have chronic pharyngitis).

cgs's profile photo
cgs
04/20/2020 12:38 a.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.