Hello, I introduce myself and ...

luzerito's profile photo   09/01/2011 4:27 a.m.

And my first doubt,

I have 5 days outside the hospital, before this towards a lot of sport, but now just when I walk, my legs hurt as if you have a brows, someone else has passed?

My name is Dani, I'm from Barcelona and I'm 24 years old.

luzerito's profile photo
luzerito
09/01/2011 4:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Dani:
Tell us something more about you, treatment, what kind of diabetes have you diagnosed you..etc .... whatever you want.

Welcome.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/01/2011 5:13 a.m.

Well, I have type 1 diabetes mellitus, and then, Lantus solostar 7 units at night, and novorapid flexpen 2- 4/5 - 3/4 depends on what I eat, I feel it for not expressing myself as I shouldSopeton, I was on vacation with my partner (we have been together for 3 years) and I had some cuts in the foreskin and went to the town's emergency cap where I was on vacation, and there is everything started, four cross -sung crosss in urine and191mg/l in glycemia (I thought it is written like this), from there I went to the hospital with 331, but they tell me that I go to my people that is the one that corresponds to me, I took the car I returned to my community and there is a seriesof referrals (about 3) until they wanted to attend to me.And little more to tell, I feel the rollaco

luzerito's profile photo
luzerito
09/01/2011 5:22 a.m.

How similar are experiences even if we are different people ......

The legs on the legs are normal, your muscles have been self -consumed during the season in your glycemia was high.In a few days they will spend, and they will be strong as before.

Now you can also go through another type of discomfort, view can do strange things, the kidneys can complain, etc ... but they are only symptoms of being returning to normal after a season in which they have been subjected toMaltrateIn a few days you will be perfect again.

Now to learn a lot, take care of yourself, and continue with your life so richly.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/01/2011 10:55 a.m.

buffff ... what relief :)

This morning and out of bike, short routite and with little effort, everything perfect, just had to eat golden marbu cookies, about 4 more or less, scheme my case I agreed that they made me work, and that's why I don't noteThe symptoms, I got up in the middle of the morning to drink water and I was already awake etc, and I associate everything to the dismissal ... Aixxx that damage that the rich are doing to us ...

luzerito's profile photo
luzerito
09/01/2011 11:19 a.m.

Do not take me the issue of the crisis ........ that I turn on immediately .............: Mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/01/2011 12:48 p.m.

Welcome to Luzerito Forum

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/02/2011 3:20 a.m.

Try to eat fruit for dowers, cookies and cakes rise cholesterol and triglycerides.
Greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
04/16/2020 7:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.