Victoza Spain

mikeinspain's profile photo   09/05/2011 9:16 a.m.

Hello

of Novo Nordisk this morning;

Liraglutida (Victaza®), a new way to fight type 2 diabetes and weight.
In order to analyze the situation of type 2 diabetes and present the benefits and efficacy that Liraglutida (Victaza®) will provide to people with this pathology in Spain, it is a pleasure to invite you to the press food that goesto take place on September 6 at 1:00 p.m. at the Fifth Marquis de la Concordia (C/ Lagasca, 148 - Esq. María de Molina 25. Madrid).The presentation will participate in the Domingo Orozco, vice president of the Spanish Society of Family and Community Medicine (SEMFYC);Susana Monereo, head of the Endocrinology and Nutrition Section of the University Hospital of Getafe, and Francisco Pajuelo, medical director of Novo Nordisk. "

mikeinspain's profile photo
mikeinspain
09/05/2011 9:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nothing better to present a medication aimed at fighting obesity and type 2 diabetes, than a meal in one of the good restaurants in Madrid.Surely they will not be grilled vegetables.

It reminds me of a Congress about obesity that I attended in Valencia, where the eternal Santiago Grisolía linked, the coffee break consisted of an eternal table full of pastries, Plum-Cakes, jams, juices etc ... very appropriate to the subject.
I made it see Mr.Grisolía and we laughed a little ... we were the only 2 who did not zamp 2 cheeks.

Made the off topic, it would not be others, given the unfortunate economic situation, to comment on the economic benefits (if there are) economics of this new medicine.
More or less like what they have done with exenetide:
Link ... pdf001.pdf

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/05/2011 11:19 a.m.

Nothing better to present a medication aimed at fighting obesity and type 2 diabetes, than a meal in one of the good restaurants in Madrid.Surely they will not be grilled vegetables.

It reminds me of a Congress about obesity that I attended in Valencia, where the eternal Santiago Grisolía linked, the coffee break consisted of an eternal table full of pastries, Plum-Cakes, jams, juices etc ... very appropriate to the subject.
I made it see Mr.Grisolía and we laughed a little ... we were the only 2 who did not zamp 2 cheeks.

Made the off topic, it would not be others, given the unfortunate economic situation, to comment on the economic benefits (if there are) economics of this new medicine.
More or less like what they have done with exenetide:
Link ... pdf001.pdf

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/05/2011 11:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.