Down

Altranoia's profile photo   09/25/2011 12:01 p.m.

I already know, I will tell me that I am an exaggerated, but it is what I now have more panic.
The descents ... do not hose nervously, now I will tell you because.

Paso fatal when I get off, because I feel weak and very stunned.
I can't stand that I spend at work, since few people know it and I don't like to talk about this issue, but not for that, simply because I give me the sensation that I am about to pass out and I don't like it.
When I am doing something, which leaves the routine, such as spending a day away from home, my bag looks like a sugar store.

I carry it fatal and I look dumb!

Altranoia's profile photo
Altranoia
09/25/2011 12:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Those feelings are completely logical ... we have a chronic disease and for many years, which only manifests in the short term with hypoglycemia and that is what makes us focus even more at those moments.

The thing about being stunned is completely normal ... the brain stays with little "gasoline" and does not throw much;)

I, after having a hiccup, try to stay with 2 things:
- Cause of hiccups
- My ability to overcome it satisfactorily

In the first case, if there is the cause logically I will try to remedy for the next time, so I do not worry much.
And if I do not find a logical reason, I don't worry much either;) ... I call it file x and run ...

In the second case, it is what gives me peace of mind: I notice with enough time the hypos and go back well.

I know that I am going to have hypos and that bothers me, but I also know that many times I can prevent them and that in case I cannot prevent I can overcome them.

The bag and sugars ... Yes, it is what my groups of friends are usually laughing most, I always carry cookies and glucosport;But well, others carry other things :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/25/2011 3:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.