thin

Altranoia's profile photo   09/26/2011 11:17 a.m.

Good to all !!!!
I have been fattening and I would like to lose weight, I have spoken with my endocrine and tells me to take care of what ... but the truth is that I already do.What I would like is to make a diet, I have caused, I have gone with a dietitian, but he says it can't be.
Some diet knows, please.
I want to lose weight little, because I don't feel good about myself, I want to raise my self -esteem!

Thank you

Altranoia's profile photo
Altranoia
09/26/2011 11:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I put the first one that has come out in the Gooooogle

A diet of 1200 kcal + 10000 daily steps at good pace guarantees moderate weight loss.

The exercise is essential, but it is impossible to lose weight.
I tell you that I have made accounts of diets.

By the way, having diabetes you completely advised the Dukan diet completely (just in case it had passed through your head;))
We only need the kidneys (especially) and the liver on acting and we load them

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/26/2011 2:59 p.m.

altrania said:
good to all !!!!
I have been fattening and I would like to lose weight, I have spoken with my endocrine and tells me to take care of what ... but the truth is that I already do.What I would like is to make a diet, I have caused, I have gone with a dietitian, but he says it can't be.
Some diet knows, please.
I want to lose weight little, because I don't feel good about myself, I want to raise my self -esteem!

Thanks

Hello, get in touch with the Institute of Active Diabetes.Info@institutdiabetisactiva.com
Your nutritionist will be Murillo will help you to take weight.
I have removed it with your help.

Cristina Serrano's profile photo
Cristina Serrano
12/31/2016 12:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.