JESUSDIC2000 Presentation

jesusdic2000's profile photo   09/26/2011 7:44 p.m.

Hello everyone! My name is Jesus, I am 38 years old and I have been diabetic for 11.
I wanted to share my problem with you, who will better understand me?
I am a diabetic who faced the disease from the beginning with integrity, and had sugar levels of 5.9, 6.1, 6.3 maximum.The truth is that at first everything was going very well, I was doing a lot of sport, my relationship with which I was my girlfriend and now my wife was going wonderfully, and I didn't change anything, unless I stopped being a sweet tooth, yes.
The problem has emerged from three years here.I have had two children, the last ten months ago.I am working (little for the crisis) and that is why I have started studying a career.I have passed eight hours on average, to sleep 6.30 in the last two years, I have had to stop doing sports except counted soccer matches, and I am really stressed and tired, also for my wife's work issues I doPosition of children during the day (on vacation because one goes to school) and what is worse my penultimate glycosilada was 8.5.The last one already managed to go down to 7.5.
As a result, my libido is on the floor.(I don't feel like making love).I have suffered some trigger, quite traumatic.And I notice that I go to three per hour.I carry an activity of an older person.I have the feeling of dragging me.But as I am very bigpiece I try to continue doing everything normally.
My wife already doubts that I like it, which is causing us problems.
Please tell me your experiences.Do you know if this is normal?Do you have remedy?
I feel this roll in the presentation but I am a little desperate.
thank you so much

jesusdic2000's profile photo
jesusdic2000
09/26/2011 7:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Jesus.

I think what happens to you have told yourself: you have Stress.

You work, study, you take care of children, you want to do everything and rest little.The strange thing would be that you were full of forces.
The libido and the stress get along very badly.And having diabetes does not help much, because it is a disease that requires much attention and, often, also stresses.

Little can I advise you not to intuit yourself: try to park what is essential, perhaps dosing those studies, and look for time for relaxation.Nor is it bad if you can park the children a couple of days and go with your wife, alone, even to the people next to you and dedicate to you two.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/26/2011 8:19 p.m.

Hello Jesus ... Welcome to the forum !!!

It also gives me that what happens to you is due to stress ... Alea answered you great, try to organize them so that you can get some time for the 2 and also for each one, your football, your exercise .... Sometimes we get into such a frantic pace that ends up spending, so to stand a little, review and give priorities to the most important things ... Let's see if you also get a lower hemoglobin, which seems likeThat is almost overcome, and surely that will motivate you more.
Keep counting us.

A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/27/2011 5:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello Jesus, little add to what they have already told you.

Diabetes does not help, but it is not the problem.The problem is stress and as I face it.

Sleeping less hours should not be a problem, because it is my normal rhythm of sleep for many years: Mrgreen: and has not yet caused me problems.

Disconnect at all for half an hour, with a blank folio in front, with the marked week, and make a weekly agenda with everything you want to do ......... when you see that you do not have time for everything, mark what Ithat if you want to do, and reduce the time you dedicate to the rest, so that you have time for both of you.

Greetings, and welcome.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/27/2011 5:36 a.m.

Welcome to the forum

That happens to you;) :)) :)) It's a joke.

Download 1 glycosylated point is very good, a sign that you care about diabetes and you know how to control it.
With 2-3 little things you can go down from 7 again.

Stress ... The question is to make priorities, as Nacho said.
Analyze coldly and make decisions.

The libido and triggers ... we have all spent them to a lesser or greater extent or amount ... neither should a world do.
Of course, discard more serious organic problems ... In your case I don't think diabetes influences

I have always thought that within 1 week, you have to book 1 afternoon or 1 tomorrow exclusively to do what each one wants: there is no couple, children, or work, or anything ... 1 afternoon/tomorrow ofpure and hard egoism.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2011 1:24 p.m.

It happens to me a little like you, work of nights, the child, I sleep little ... but as Owash says, I have reserved on Fridays for me, that day there is no child, no work, no woman, I park the problems toOne side, it is only for me and I take the day doing what I like the most: with a backpack or btt I lose myself for the Pyrenees, the rest of the week I reserve between 1/2-1 time that I dedicate most to the sport, mostly to the sport,With that I carry my diabetes well and keep the stres at bay.And logically another day does my wife and I keep the child.
Greetings and encouragement.And because of the trigger there is no problem to all of us !!

david29's profile photo
david29
09/27/2011 2:12 p.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

Welcome Jesus,
As you have been told to organize better and control the stress, sometimes we load with everything and in the end we end up paying it, as they say there, dedicate yourself a morning or afternoon for you, I will walk on you on Tuesdays and Thursdays I will walk or to theGym, and neither husband, nor girl, nor anything, I dedicated it to me, on Mondays and Wednesday I am with the girl and my husband dedicates her time to the
Greetingsssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/27/2011 5:28 p.m.

Thank you all for your advice and encouragement.The truth is that in 10 years I had never been so low of morals, it is very nice to receive words of encouragement for people who feel the same as you.Greetings to all

jesusdic2000's profile photo
jesusdic2000
10/04/2011 7:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.