I am new.

Nacho_71's profile photo   06/11/2009 12:52 p.m.

Good, first, congratulate you for the forum.

Secondly, my name is Nacho (I'm not very original with the Nick) and I keep my nick of my great hobby forums: marine aquariums.
I live in Zaragoza, I am 37 years old, and since May 25, I am officially diabetic.Diagnosed as type 1.

At the moment I SIGTO the food and insulin guidelines that my doctor has sent me.But I am absorbing information like a sponge.My contributions can be minimal until I control this topic that is completely new to me.

I will contribute what I can.

All the best.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
06/11/2009 12:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Nacho.

The positive attitude that denotes is the best weapon to make diabetes a partner as annoyed as possible.Learning to know how your body responds to the different variables (intakes, insulin, exercise, etc.) is the best way to take reins to be you who drives diabetes, and not vice versa.

As at the beginning, everything is doubts, do not have a repair of raising everything that worries, that we are for that.And within very little you will be surprised being you who advises those who debut.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/11/2009 3:36 p.m.

Hi Nacho, welcome home!
Everything said very clear and very well for Alea, just encourage you to ask everything you need.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/12/2009 5:38 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Not to miss much, I will continue here with my evolution.

The day I entered the hospital I did it with 372, and with a hem of 15.

I left the hospital 5 days later with three doses of novorapid at meals 8,8,8 and 28 of Lantus.

Following the instructions of the educator, and what the glycemia are asking me, I have adapted the doses little by little (every three days with a low measure, I lowered the UI)

Today I am with a bit low glycemia yet between 70 and 90 before meals, and between 120 and 140 two hours later.

I have dropped the doses to 2,5,6 and 4 of Lantus.

And I still can make an exy, as soon as I walk a day a little, I go down to 60 quickly.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/16/2009 11 a.m.

And as the good news you have to share them, I tell you.

Last week he had review with the endo, and the Hemo had already dropped to 7.6.

Now I am with a pattern of 2,3,5 and 4 of Lantus.And he still asks me to lower a little more, but little by little.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
08/04/2009 5:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.