injection

Altranoia's profile photo   10/03/2011 1:27 p.m.

Good to all !!!!

You can help me, because you know everything: P
Where is it the best place to inject the insulin?
What is the best place for the Humalog Kwikpen (Rapida) and the Lantus (slow) ????

Thanks handsome

Altranoia's profile photo
Altranoia
10/03/2011 1:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello:
I put a couple of links that explain it to you very well

I hope it serves you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/03/2011 1:58 p.m.

The links that Prado has put you are very good.

In general, the rapid (Humalog) should put it on rapid absorption sites, such as gut or arms.The slow (Lantus), in slower absorption sites: thighs or buttocks.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/03/2011 6:57 p.m.

Hello colleagues.
The best place for slow, the buttock, does not hurt, is a very large place and you also have 2 :-).
I always inject the slowly in this area for about 6 months, one day a slap and the next day the other cheese.To the first thing the technique can cost a little bit but once you dominate it you will not change site.
Agrazos, quim

Quim's profile photo
Quim
10/04/2011 5:55 a.m.

Hello companions.
The best place for slow, the buttock, does not hurt anything , it is a very large place and you also have 2:-)

It will be you, nice :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Because the lantus usually hurts a bad thing when you put it ... I always think ... I will not have been wrong and I have put a bleach or something?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/06/2011 7:14 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Gondrullo,
Does it hurt when you are injected?I use levimir (I do not know the lantus) I put 18 units at once (I don't know if that is much or little) but I normally do not notice anything, on some occasion, which are very few, it may have a bit of it a little but in planof 2 seconds and now.Can it be that the Lantus does some rare reaction?

Quim's profile photo
Quim
10/06/2011 9:46 a.m.

gondullo,
Does it hurt when you are injected?I use levimir (I do not know the lantus) I put 18 units at once (I don't know if that is much or little) but I normally do not notice anything, on some occasion, which are very few, it may have a bit of it a little but in planof 2 seconds and now.Can it be that the Lantus does some kind of rare reaction?

I'm not just me.It must be habitual with Lantus: that if the pH, that if the grandmother smokes ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/06/2011 11:02 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

:?My daughter must be very acidic .. because nothing hurts .. at least he has never complained .. well, better not hurt :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/06/2011 5:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yes, it is a classic, all the "lantusers" complain about the same ... It is something that seems that Sanofi has not been able to remedy, despite all the excipients they carry ...

DiabetesForo
10/07/2011 1:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.