{'en': 'Type 2 diabetes', 'es': 'Diabetes tipo 2'} Image

Type 2 diabetes

ariodante's profile photo   10/14/2011 7:49 p.m.

Hello, how are you grace for the invitation to the workshop, informing ourselves of diabetes is important since with that you know more to prevent this disease and those that we already have a better healthy and healthy control.
I would always know about this disease

I recommend knowing what is the Food for Diabetics It is important knows our eating by based on this we keep ourselves alive in other words ..

daniela23's profile photo
daniela23
01/07/2018 9:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Alfonso.I'm sorry but diabetes today does not heal.You of what you are talking about is a treatment for morbid obesity.And if included in Social Security (when indicated).As obesity hinders the control of type 2 diabetes, if you solve obesity you can better control your diabetes, it may not even need medication.But you are still a diabetic (controlled but diabetic).I think I had to correct yourself because you can give false hopes that at best end up in frustration

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
12/01/2018 9:49 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

Hello everyone!!!My name is Angelica, I am 34 years old, currently weight 54 and I measure 1.54, two months ago I weighed 59. Well almost two months ago I started with very thirst symptoms, I went to the bathroom every so often, my muscles and back hurt.He followed me with blurred vision and followed by a vaginal infection and urinary tract.I went to the doctor and sent me to do some laboratory studies.He left the glucose of 269. He was pulling ketones in his urine, he had triglycerides in 189 and cholesterol in 205. The doctor told me that he was developing diabetes but he didn't tell me if he was type 1 or 2. Well I don't know if heIt was honest or not, but he told me that we could reverse the disease, Januvia of 50 mg, a 28 -day newspaper and a homeopathic medication to restore the pancreas prescribed.That's all.He said he saw him in a month.Next week I go to my appointment.I am really very scared, 15 days I had a very bad time with the disease and depressed a lot, just this week I am doing the idea.The truth is that I did not expect it, this has been a very hard blow, I try to be positive but it is very difficult, I have a 6 -year -old daughter.That gives me strength but at the same time it depresses me a lot, I do not want to miss and it hurts to think that I inherit this ... I regret so much the mistakes I made in my diet, although I do not understand ... I will always try to take care of myself, and alwaysI was thin, although then I had my daughter, but I got some reached 56 and I kept 2 years, then I gradually win it until 63. 2 years ago I started running in the mornings and stops consuming sugar.And this happens to me ... Now I am in 144 in glucose but it gives me enough hungry, I have not felt satiety in the last month.I don't know that fate holds me.But I have hope that I am not going to let myself be overcome ... I want to tell you that I try with everything.I have taken very bitter tea, they told me that it helps a lot and also green liquefied.I will continue with them and if it really works, I will let them know, to try them.God bless you and always guide them.Thank you

anglyk's profile photo
anglyk
03/15/2019 6:05 a.m.

Hello everyone.I have been investigating the issue for a long time because a relative was diagnosed with the disease.But thanks to many articles on the Internet and forums like this I could find a system to deal with the disease completely natural.In case anyone is interested in a link of a page that was very useful, I hope it serves you.===> Hotm.art/sae6wa3

Marcel0's profile photo
Marcel0
03/24/2020 2:12 p.m.

Hello everyone.I have diabetes 2 about fifteen years ago medical with pills and how 20 days ago in a glucose values ​​of 250 I have started injecting me slow toujeo insulin once a day starting with 10 units and increasing 2 units every 3 days until some get someValues ​​from 100 to 140. I am currently injecting 24 units because I can't lower these figures.I have oscillated between 160 and 220 today, that is, I practically do not get anything.This is normal?With the current situation it is problematic to consult with the family doctor.
I do not know if I have doubled this communication, because I have already done it previously but I do not see it reflected.
Thanks, if you can help me

Rafaeleliasalbiach's profile photo
Rafaeleliasalbiach
03/30/2020 12:28 p.m.

Hi @rafaeleliasalbiach:
You may need fast insulin at some meal, but because of the current situation, I advise you to increase slow insulin (25% but little by little), watch a lot what you eat (do not abuse anything) and do all the exercise you can(Just walk, you don't have to run a marathon).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
04/07/2020 10:34 a.m.

Good afternoon everyone,
I have type 2 diabetes 3 years ago, as I comment @xorxie when I was diagnosed I had overweight, hypertriglyceridemia, hypercholesterolemia, I really still have on weight but the others is already regulated, my family has a history of diabetes from grandparents, father and sister (gestational), I was 27 when I was diagnosed with diabetes and in about 4 months I was able to regulate the glycose for hypertriglyceridemia, hypercholesterolemia that I take about 2 years based on medications.
For almost a year I decided to withdraw the metformin (I do not recommend that you do that) that I made and had no changes in my glucose (that is, it was controlled under 110) but I got weight, in a last consultation with the doctor he recommends me back to takeMetformin because I explain that the overweight makes all organs be more demanded and that it could come to have a new decompensation.

My advice for UStes is:

First change your diet, look for foods with high carbohydrate content to know what it has and what does not have thistroyA 6 months but I have seen that it is not recommended, I made diet Low car

Link

After they know that they are carbohydrates, seek to understand the difference between high, medium carbohydrates and low glymicic indices, the ideal is to consume those of low and a half glycemic indices, but from timetogether with some food that has a high number of fibers)

Link

Consume water!The WHO recommends between 40 - 50 ml of water per kilogram of body weight every day (look for a source but I did not find that and I took that right but I do not know if it is so, anyway, I can say that when when when when when whenI take more water, the next day my glucose level is lower when I measure).

Exercise what you like to do in my case I start with the Gym, with that I can eat a little more without weight because I am gigantic hunger.

Today I use the flexible diet to control what, I calculate the macronutrients (fats, proteins and carbohydrates) weighing and scoring what as, I know that it seems complicated but it is not so complicated, for that reason I use an app in the cel in the celCall myfitnesspal entry what as and the weights and it calculates the amount of calories and macronutrients.

I hope this helps you and your glucose levels lower as soon as possible.

ps.If something is bad written is that I am from Brazil.

André Milanez Orikasa's profile photo
André Milanez Orikasa
06/16/2020 9:14 p.m.

Hello, everyone is called Paqui and last Monday I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I wanted to die.I have anxiety problems, imagine, all scared ... I am already assuming and controlled with the pills, walking, diet, and much insecurity .... 280 I have lowered it to 210 that today the nurse meHe has done the test.and the general analytics for 6 months ..... and the nurse for two weeks ..... I suppose they are good news that I get off ... but he is more bland than what he ..... andWith so many vegetables or the pills have given me a belly pain, it will be the change of the diet but I go to the bathroom, but it costs me more ... man before I ate chocolate and that my belly released a lot so that we are going to fool ourselves.... now almost like the food of my rabbits ...... But I am scared ...Well, he caught him on vacation, but I am afraid that I return to work and I alone at home eating my head .... please support me that I will do the same .... ok?We have to be a family ..... and God bless you.

reina45's profile photo
reina45
11/30/2021 9:38 p.m.

@queen45
Do not overwhelm.We all pass the same at the beginning but then adapt and that's it.
Follow with diet and exercise and see if you go down to normal levels.
The truth is that I understand you because at first you spend a lot of fear, but it is a matter of thinking that we are many and and it is nothing more than one more situation of life to overcome.
If you see that you do not go down at all, they may send you insulin for a few days to go down and then stay with pills, diet and exercise.
Ask what you need and a lot of encouragement.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/30/2021 10:16 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The best diet is the Mediterranean, integral bread with oil, or tomato and oil, grilled fish with vegetables, yogurt and cheese or cheese, mushrooms, small integral paste with vegetables, ... etc(not as) I give me arcadas ... my chuche a raw carrot when I feel hungry, or a gum without sugar for the decay ... that I wear a little money in dentists ..... walk an hour ... sleep..... and take infusions without sugar, t milk semi ... at least that told me the doctor ... the skim is worse ...... and paying it with your husband is a way of freeing the stress.... hahahajajis kisses and God bless you .....

reina45's profile photo
reina45
12/01/2021 1:52 p.m.

anglyk said:
hello to all !!!My name is Angelica, I am 34 years old, currently weight 54 and I measure 1.54, two months ago I weighed 59. Well almost two months ago I started with very thirst symptoms, I went to the bathroom every so often, my muscles and back hurt.He followed me with blurred vision and followed by a vaginal infection and urinary tract.I went to the doctor and sent me to do some laboratory studies.He left the glucose of 269. He was pulling ketones in his urine, he had triglycerides in 189 and cholesterol in 205. The doctor told me that he was developing diabetes but he didn't tell me if he was type 1 or 2. Well I don't know if heIt was honest or not, but he told me that we could reverse the disease, Januvia of 50 mg, a 28 -day newspaper and a homeopathic medication to restore the pancreas prescribed.That's all.He said he saw him in a month.Next week I go to my appointment.I am really very scared, 15 days I had a very bad time with the disease and depressed a lot, just this week I am doing the idea.The truth is that I did not expect it, this has been a very hard blow, I try to be positive but it is very difficult, I have a 6 -year -old daughter.That gives me strength but at the same time it depresses me a lot, I do not want to miss and it hurts to think that I inherit this ... I regret so much the mistakes I made in my diet, although I do not understand ... I will always try to take care of myself, and alwaysI was thin, although then I had my daughter, but I got some reached 56 and I kept 2 years, then I gradually win it until 63. 2 years ago I started running in the mornings and stops consuming sugar.And this happens to me ... Now I am in 144 in glucose but it gives me enough hungry, I have not felt satiety in the last month.I don't know that fate holds me.But I have hope that I am not going to let myself be overcome ... I want to tell you that I try with everything.I have taken very bitter tea, they told me that it helps a lot and also green liquefied.I will continue with them and if it really works, I will let them know, to try them.God bless you and always guide them.Thanks

Nena my name is Paqui and I want to tell you that you do not discourage you, they will send you a diet, and that you walk every day an hour .... 280 I am now in 150 blood glucose, but you have to be constant, look at it on the sidePositive, healthy food, for the heart, outside cholesterol, and bad habits ... you have to take it as a second chance .... I also inherited it from my father and grandmother ... but who does not have a disease todayOn the day you have to take care of yourself .... nothing precooked, all fresh ... and you will see that you get pretty than a model ..... pay attention to me.God bless you ..... and here you have me ...

reina45's profile photo
reina45
12/20/2021 9:10 p.m.

I walk an hour every day, and my diet is extractic .... yes, my nurse leaves me, eat a pizza once a week, but the next day to spinach ... and the pizza only cheeseAnd tomato and very toasted ... and I threw two days to spinach .... or lettuce salad ... I am with my dog ​​and so it does not make me so boring although my dog ​​is sometimes a heavy one .... A beautiful winemaker called Bianca, Collection of the street ...editor/u1/ulks6f6d498m.jp "style =" max-width: 300px;

reina45's profile photo
reina45
12/20/2021 9:17 p.m.

I love you all that my God bless you ...... Take care of you ....

reina45's profile photo
reina45
12/20/2021 9:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.