hello!!I'm quique ...

quiquearan's profile photo   07/04/2009 10:37 p.m.

Well ... hello !!My name is Quique and I am 24 years old, I am diabetic of type 1 since the ageA ketoacidosis, since then I take care of me much more although not everything I should.HCE a couple of days I decided that I want to start doing things as well as I can and between some things here and others for there I have ended up knowing this page !!

Well, nothing I hope to get to know a little and see if you can answer some questions and doubts that arise and that I will tell you.
a hug!!

quiquearan's profile photo
quiquearan
07/04/2009 10:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Quique
welcome
Ask what you want, let's see what we answer: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/05/2009 6:58 a.m.

Hello, Quique.
It is great that you have decided to take the reins.Of course you can count on us and share experiences and doubts.Do not worry, that there is always someone who resolves the doubts of others.
As you will see, many have with the firm the most relevant data regarding diabetes: treatment, type of insulins and dose, last hemoglobin, glucometer, etc.This helps to respond more easily when raising any difficulty.

Well, what was said.Tell us what you want to meet you a little and raise the doubts you have.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo
07/05/2009 9:21 a.m.

Very good quique ..... Welcome to your new house, pass, get comfortable, and shoot your doubts.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/06/2009 7:31 a.m.

Hi Quique:

Ask everything you want, surely we can contribute from our experience .....
Welcome.

DiabetesForo
07/06/2009 7:40 a.m.

Hello quique,
What they have already told you, welcome and here we are here to help what we can.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/06/2009 10:42 a.m.

Hello Quique, I am also new, I just entered this forum and I think it can be very positive, but I will tell you one thing, take this seriously that it is not a game and with time and bad control things are complicatedA little, I tell you from experience because I didn't take care of it either and now I take it much more seriously although I can't go back and rectify.all the best

nika's profile photo
nika
07/07/2009 7:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.