How do I get today?

djchiquitita's profile photo   08/28/2009 4:59 p.m.

Well today I want to tell you that today I feel very good because since I have built my levels of sugar have been very good between 90 and 120 has been my controls today and that makes me calm and also happy that when youI get the fatal, hopefully and outside every day, :))
With this topic I want to encourage the aim to tell his day by day and good and bad experiences with diabetes and support each other to spend the little potholes from day to day . : D

djchiquitita's profile photo
djchiquitita
08/28/2009 4:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well I see that my idea did not like you very much, well, these days I have been a little chunguilla, I have had the sugar a little for the soils, but you have to throw Pa Lante, a greeting:-/

djchiquitita
08/31/2009 3:26 p.m.

No, pretty, it's not that we didn't like it.It is that almost everyone is on vacation and the forum moves little, but they will go back.
You keep telling us, okay?
A kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/31/2009 5:06 p.m.

I know, I hee these days I don't know what happens to me that I have constantly dizziness, I have asked the doctor to send me an analytical or tell me something, because I do not have the sugar I have controlled it (I know that I am not pregnantNot any of that :))) But Hos contempra who tells me: D
Greetings, kisses;)

djchiquitita
09/01/2009 2:49 p.m.

Have you looked at the tension?The low voltage also dizzles.
Health

DiabetesForo
09/01/2009 2:58 p.m.

.... And I say, it would not be better DJ little to change the avatar ?????I don't know if I read Alea or you .....;).I think that the ideal is that none is repeated not to confuse us.

DiabetesForo
09/01/2009 3:31 p.m.

Well, it's already done, there is no more confusion and the doctor has sent me an analytical and I will tell him about the tension, the truth had not thought about it, thanks :)

greetings.

djchiquitita
09/03/2009 3:56 a.m.

Well, tell us what results does the analytics give you, okay?

Health

DiabetesForo
09/03/2009 11:06 a.m.

Well, the analytics has sent me, but possibly it is anemia is what the doctor has told me, Jiji although as very well and I have told him, but he has told me that it has nothing to do with that he eats badly or well,Well I will tell how the results come out, I know these days a bit lost because I know the summer in Ibiza: D

all the best.

djchiquitita
09/03/2009 5:06 p.m.

Holas, because after many days without giving point of life Hos Boy to tell that what happened to me is that I have been admitted because I was diagnosed with flu A and a bit of anemia the truth the truth and the disease has notIt was nothing in the other world, the doctor was very happy and I was erajo that I had reacted very well with the treatment and luckily I am great to continue liating it for a long time and poe that today I am very contest, jiji although my theme has notLike a lot, I love telling you my day from day to day and if you ever love something, I am here.
kiss and greetings: D

djchiquitita
09/19/2009 7:18 a.m.

Great news.Not that they have entered you, of course, but you are already well.
What kind of flu have you had, the normal or the new one?
The one you have overcome so well is a good perspective for others.
A kiss.

DiabetesForo
09/19/2009 10:50 a.m.

Thanks, it is the new flu that I have happened but I have not noticed anything weird, out of the ordinary and all great.
Greetings: d

djchiquitita
09/19/2009 5:20 p.m.

Well, it is good news, that you are already well and that you have passed the flu A without any setback: d.And keep telling us your day to day;) that we are sure to keep reading you ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/20/2009 12:25 p.m.

I thought that if I gave us the flu we would have serious problems ... that is, we can spend it without problems.I listen to the news that Algos not all who die are chronic and of course, I believe it and I do not go around, but the truth is that there is very little information and that I am in another world: oops :.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
09/20/2009 3:45 p.m.

Anapp

Well, the truth is more alarm than what the disease is in itself, I have only been in the hospital by precaution, that because we are diabetics, something bad has to happen, we just have to follow the medical intruptions and alreadyThis, Jiji Kisses and I will tell more things.
greetings ;)

djchiquitita
10/15/2009 4:49 p.m.

Hello, I have not wrote anything around here a longhour and a half and that is that for the sugar hand of Santo because I have had to go down to the dose of insulin of the novorapid to 3 or 4 units depends on what he has eaten, so this very happy, kisses and greetings.:)>-

djchiquitita
07/22/2013 6:38 p.m.

Welcome again!, Take a look at the outstanding topics of the week, surely you find interesting topics!

I congratulate you for the controls you carry, they are quite good, I wonder if you have many peaks and down, how much is the most that it goes up?

fer's profile photo
fer
07/22/2013 7:10 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello, fer, thank you because since I am with the exercise I have had to lower my dose of fast insulin and what it costs me to control in any case is that sometimes as too little for the insulin that I put myself but usually I take itquite well and the maximum that uploads in some cases is 250 maximum and I have to strain with the food and go down some if I have above all in summer at night with the heat.

All the best.

djchiquitita
07/24/2013 5:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.