High levels after eating.

Nacho_71's profile photo   09/04/2009 12:23 p.m.

I wear a little fly with my measurements after the food, two hours after eating I am encountering values ​​of 180-190, and then at dinner I arrived well 100-120.Logic tells me that the dose of girlfriend of meals uploads something, I am currently in 2ui.

There are days when the measurement is fine 130-150, and another day it shoots.The meals are controlled as well as possible, 1 ration of vegetables, 6 of flours, 2 proteins, 2 fruit, 1 fat and 2 milk.We pull the scale to control the amounts, etc ... undoubtedly not all foods act the same, nor all punctures in the belly will be absorbed in the same way.

The only good thing I see in these days is that before measuring myself I will be high, because I notice it.And normally the day I will be high at an hour and a half after eating is when I notice that I begin to be high.

I currently sulked ten mines before starting to eat, depending on how it has come.I do not know if to click after eating, or a while before, to see if the Action of the novorapid action with my glycemia peak synchronizes.

Opinions

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/04/2009 12:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Odds:
- The values ​​you comment are very good ... an interval of glycemia between different measurements of 40-60 is a very stability to value
- If you get to dinner with 100-120 are correct values, so the 180 of the post food is necessary ... if you had less in that measurement you need hydrates to reach dinner or you would have hypoglycemia
- A difference in measurement between 140 and 170 is not significant ... glucometers can vary 10% measurements ... against higher is the least accurate blood glucose is measurement.
- If you increase doses of ultra -graph insulin you will have safe hypoglycemia ... almost 100%... and most likely it happens before the 3 hours that the ultra -upsty lasts.
- Have you controlled the "exercise" variable?either during the 3 hours that the ultra -grape or the interval that goes from the end of the ultrafid to dinner ...
- The hydrates that you consume the days of 180-190 are slower ...
- The 10 minutes of punctured influence relatively little ... in my opinion you should matener the same thing you do (unless you do not know what you eat ...)

-And my favorite, file x: mrgreen:

We cannot control all the variables that influence blood glucose control ... The nervous system, heat, humidity or hormone secretion are variable impossible to control.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/04/2009 4:30 p.m.

Thanks Owash, the truth is that I stay much calmer.

Measurements during the weekend have once again been "normal" without such high posts, stayed in 150-160.

I will continue with the 2 IU in each meal.

I suppose that factor X will stabilize a little as I do it in the return to work.

It is a luxury to have your experiences.

Thanks and greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/07/2009 4:10 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.