presentation

laurita_ajo's profile photo   09/23/2009 10:19 a.m.

Hello! My name is Laura and I am 15 years old, I have been diabetics for almost 4 years and I already are 3 times in admitted ketoacidosis 2 of them almost in a coma ... yesterday I started looking at pages and found this forum and it seemed interesting to me to register and meet youhave if I focus and get good controls .... A kiss to all!:!

laurita_ajo's profile photo
laurita_ajo
09/23/2009 10:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Laura, welcome.

Ask everything you want ... Here are many people who will help you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/23/2009 11:45 a.m.

Hello, Laura.
You are the same age as my daughter, 15 years.She is diabetic since 8, so we already have some experience.
Celia carries insulin bomb.Tell us what treatment you have and how are you now, okay?
You will see how you feel good in our club.
Welcome home.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/23/2009 1:21 p.m.

Ola! I am from Santander fast insulin use (Humalog) and slow insulin (24h.) (Lantus) The two injected them by feathers ... my last hemo. It has been 1 month ago and little and it was 11.7 a fog!then I entered a ketoacidosis ... with the greatest hemo. Since then I have not managedDecent controls ... my parents no longer know what to do and in the endocrine they don't tell me much either .... I look at my glucose with a device but as soon as one day I do not look at that it is repeated daily and I have no willpowerAs if to continue and do well until I look very very bad ... what can I do? My glucose meter for a long time that has not dropped from almost 300 ... and city xfavor kisses

laurita_ajo
09/23/2009 1:30 p.m.

Laurita, pretty, you can't continue.
You have to start taking care of yourself, or you will find yourself fatal.
Notice that we live quite closely.We are from Llanes, in Asturias, and my daughter went from camps for diabetic children with the children of Cantabria.
Do they take you in Valdecilla?
If you need it, tell me and I pass you for private messaging my phone number, or you pass me yours if you want and talk, okay?
A kiss

DiabetesForo
09/23/2009 1:39 p.m.

I already know that if I still have a worse one ... I think I need glasses when I have always seen great ... they take me in Valdecilla and for the S.I have disappointed you so many times by lying to them ... and manipulating the measurements, ... they do not know many things because I have no value to say it ... a month ago I debuted my older sister (21 years) and now we areBut ... even so ... I don't think that even if I told you these things, they came to enter them ... (Eyos would not get into the skin of a diabetic) no one imaginary ... how hard and difficult it is to take it well dayA DAY .... A BESOO AND REALLY ... THANK YOU

laurita_ajo
09/23/2009 4:28 p.m.

Look, Laura, I assure you that I know what you are happening for, because my daughter did exactly the same as you: lying, eating hidden, stop puncturing or getting controls and ending up more than once.
Pay my attention and talk to your parents.Tell them what happens to you and I assure you that they will understand and help you.You may fall a rapopovo, because you see you thus stress greatly and worry a lot, but if you want help, they will always be by your side.
And you know, if you want to talk to me or my daughter, you just have to say it, and the same is worth your parents.
A kiss and encouragement, that the most difficult, which is to recognize what happens to you, you have already done it.

DiabetesForo
09/23/2009 6:45 p.m.

But I don't know that I can tell my mother .... how to start telling him .... how to explain all this .... !! It gives me a lot I am not afraid ... !!

laurita_ajo
09/23/2009 6:53 p.m.

Start at the beginning, for your fears and for your doubts.
Cheer up, you'll see how you understand you and you will feel freed from a burdening weight.
kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/23/2009 7:15 p.m.

Hi Laurita ... first, welcome !!!Second, your controls can be improved.All of us who are here fight day by day to get good control.And you know?With effort, patience and perseverance you can get ... It's time to get to work and take the bull for the horns, then you will appreciate it.Third, Alea knows this very well, as he has told you he has lived with his daughter stories similar to those you tell, and are throwing for ahead.It is a matter of putting a little on everyone, and I assure you, as the mother of a diabetic girl, that parents give everything because our children are fine ... so, as the song says "today it can be a great day... "Courage and here we are for what you need.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/24/2009 4:22 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Laurita:
welcome!!!!: D
I tell you the same as Alea, you should talk to your parents, just think one thing, nobody loves you more than your parents and nobody will ever support you like them, even if you do not believe it I am sure they understand you and suffer as much or morethat you ...
Encourage and take care of yourself ....: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/24/2009 4:24 a.m.

I already know that I should tell him but I do not dare ... and I don't think he can improve it since ... she without knowing this already helps me and I have not achieved it ... the problem is not in them theproblem is mine ... that as soon as I can escape and bother ... I have been (and I am) getting to a psychologist ... but on this subject it is not that I help me improve ... I will try to tell my mother... when it's good humor clear! Hehe

laurita_ajo
09/24/2009 9:11 a.m.

Laura, I debut in May.

The age difference is important, because in my years you can begin to dispense with many things without being an effort: alcohol, comilones, etc ...

From the first moment I was very clear: this was not going to be able to with me.

Rajataba diet, understand me: like everything, but in a controlled way, and in its fair proportion.Always the same amount of hydrates in each meal ... and so I can control what I have to inject perfectly.

Result: Hemo in May when entering 15, in July 7.6 and will continue to go down ... not a serious hypo, not a high beak .... maximum 230 after a meal, and at the back of the return to 100.

Help: sport, sport .... you keep a routine, and help control the levels ....

If I have been able to ....... you will take it over.

Cheer up.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/24/2009 11:05 a.m.

Olaaa !! Today I have been in the doctor and I have given me advice and aid to go down at least the glucose of the morning that was the one that worried me the most ... since I enter this forum I have more cheerful and more strength toFollow good and control it more ... knowing that there are many more people in my situation and that I can also contact them and talk about these things really that thank you very much ....

laurita_ajo
09/24/2009 4:55 p.m.

Of course, Laura.
If you propose, you can improve a lot, and here you have us to support you.

Ah, and if you can leave tobacco.Celia smokes and now she is not able to leave it, so don't get hooked if you can avoid it.

A kiss.

DiabetesForo
09/24/2009 5:09 p.m.

Ole !!!! .... you'll see, apart from improving you will find yourself much better, both physically and encouragement .... encouragement !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/25/2009 4:18 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well I just wanted to thank you for all your help but I have to leave the forum ... my sister has found it and what I write uses it threat to me with telling my mother .... You can't even have privacy.... thanks to everyone ... a besoo

laurita_ajo
09/26/2009 8:59 a.m.

It occurs to me that, if you tell your mother, everything will be advantages.
First, your mother will understand you, you can help you and give you peace of mind because you will finally know what happens to you and how to act.
Second, desire in tranquility and you will have the quiet conscience and the confidence of your mother.
THIRD: You bother your sister because you leave her without weapons against you.
A kiss.

DiabetesForo
09/26/2009 12:11 p.m.

0laa !!
My name is Carmne, and I'm 16 years old !!
I have learned a week ago that I am diabetics, and I got into this page to know people !!

DiabetesForo
10/04/2009 3:16 p.m.

Hello, Karmen.

Enter and tell us everything you want, what treatment you carry, how you fit diabetes and the doubts you have, that we are here to help us.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo
10/04/2009 4:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.